PDA

View Full Version : Fall of the Lizard King

kharec84
08-07-2009, 03:37 PM
Pandemonium Games Store on Middlebelt & John Hauk

Level 5 Characters from 3.5 D&D Worlds. I use two page character sheets. If you want any specialty races or classes the please bring along the necessary Books.

Story so far (I blended Saltmarsh city into Faerun's spider swamp south Tethyr.) Two massive armies of lizardfolk are about to start a major war and Saltmarsh will be caught int the crossfire. To the East; forces of Blackscales lead by Poison Dusk Lizardfolk make an unsteady alliance to wipe out Greenscales (normal lizardfolk) from the Hool marshes in the West. Cut of from reinforcements Saltmarsh gathers some "expendable heroes" to diplomaticaly deal with the invading lizardfolk. However as it turns out the Greenscales banish their true king; Svrikir (NG level 10 cleric of Pelor) greenscale lizardfolk after the highscales (a council of 13 shamen) find out Svrikir no longer worships Semuanya; the god of Lizardfolk. Svrikir is nearly killed by a geass spell. He marshalls an army of Blackscales and Poison Dusks to reclaim his throne and create a better kingdom for all lizardfolk. The heroes eventually meet and assist Svrikir to penetrate into Greenscale territories using guile and a small party their mission is simple, get into Citadel Cypress and cow the Highscales and the new king Reluk or barring that the assasination of all involved to avert all out war.

Currently meeting weekly on Saturday 4:00 PM to 10:30 PM
(longer if I can catch a ride to either Middlebelt & Michigan or Midtown Detroit)

We meet at Pandemonium Games Store in the Southeast Room

kurtthedm
08-07-2009, 11:09 PM
Hey were you guys at Gwinn Con?

GoblynLord
08-08-2009, 09:59 AM
Are you playing tonight? 8/8? My wife and I may be interested in trying your game.

kharec84
08-10-2009, 11:59 AM
We are now Level 5 about to sneak into Citadel Cyprus (Imagine a cyprus tree with a trunk as thick as a large castle inside of which we will face lizard folk of all types and domesticated reptiles.) in the Hool Marshes.

kharec84
10-23-2009, 01:40 PM
Level 6 headed for Chult