PDA

View Full Version : Changes to the Fantasy Forum Structure

Grimwell
08-07-2009, 02:28 AM
You may notice that things have changed a bit in the Fantasy forums. With the release of Pathfinder, there are now three major and current systems that all somehow relate to D&D. Instead of having a single forum for all the conversations about these games to fall in, we now have five:

Pathfinder, Dungeons & Dragons, 4th Edition, 3.X Edition, and Older Editions

Pen and Paper Games was created with the goal of bringing gamers together and we hope that these changes make it easier for the people who join this community to find other people who enjoy discussing their favorite versions of D&D. It is also our hope that by creating a space for each of these editions, we can get away from the 'edition wars' topics that do more to divide people than bring them together.

cplmac
08-07-2009, 01:46 PM
Wow, I work one night and find lots of goodies the next day on here. I like having the separation of the versions. It helps to locate a thread on a specific version easier. Also like how there is the general area that has threads that aren't version specific.

prinnycook
08-07-2009, 03:46 PM
I love what you guys just did, YOU GUYS ROCK!!!! I only wish some other sites were as good as you guys(Yes Wizards of the Coast I am talking about you).

Grimwell
08-08-2009, 10:03 AM
Farcaster gets all the credit. I love this site and what he does for us with it! :D