PDA

View Full Version : Schedule Changes

Doom Crow
08-05-2009, 05:05 PM
This thread will be for when I have something come up that will prevent me from posting on my regular interval.

And such a thing has come up!
It's come to my attention that my wife and I will need to make a trip out for family matters to the east coast in the coming weeks. As a result, I will be on vacation from 15 August until 30 August, and during this time my availability online will be shoddy at best as I'm not sure how much connectivity my laptop will be getting out there. This has come up rather suddenly and I apologize for dropping this in everyone's lap.

So, what are your thoughts on this? Should I hold off on starting the game until after I get back, and just continue to make preparations as everyone finalizes their characters?

Lay in your feedback here.

Fuzzy alchemist
08-05-2009, 05:13 PM
I say we continue and if things get off to a slow start or we hit some some bumps we will adapt. Also, since this is going to be focusing on roleplaying often as you have indicated we could focus on PC interaction during the time you are away so that we do not rely quite as much on your abilities to keep the story moving.

Doom Crow
08-05-2009, 05:15 PM
That could work.. Everyone's thoughts?

Arkhemedes
08-05-2009, 05:23 PM
I'm good either way. If we're ready go soon then we could start and take a break if need be. But if we're not ready to go until just before you leave, maybe it would be best to wait. But I'm flexible either way though.

Doom Crow
08-05-2009, 05:31 PM
Right now I have one player who's 90% ready to go and that's Azar. He's registered on Obsidian Portal, posted his character there, got a background ready and is waiting for character traits and to be assigned starting equipment.

Still need the following people to register on OP when they get a chance:
Arkhemedes
Thoth-Amon
Traesin

after that it's a matter of making your characters on OP once your stats have been rolled, develop a working background and choose your traits which I'll be posting within the next few days (hopefully) and we'll be ready to go.

Azar
08-05-2009, 06:10 PM
I agree with Fuzzy:),roleplaying characters is a VERY GOOD IDEA!,I have been in games we're all the players are evil or something close to what we are going to play like,they never roleplayed and never got the backround of the other characters and just decided if they got in there way,they would just kill them,not caring if the actual player minded.I don't want that to happen.

traesin
08-06-2009, 06:16 AM
I'm game for anything. I should have everthing finished this weekend.

Doom Crow
08-12-2009, 12:57 AM
Well I won't be able to take my laptop with me as I previously thought, so I will start things up this week and then while I'm gone it'll be up to the players to do some character interaction if they so choose.

Doom Crow
08-15-2009, 03:14 AM
Ok I am heading out. Try your best to interact with each other and be creative. I will be back on the 30th. Be back in a few weeks!