PDA

View Full Version : Black Heart -- D&D 4th Ed., in Champaign-Urbana, IL

Gargs454
08-04-2009, 10:08 AM
Hey All,

Looking to start up a 4th Ed D&D game in Champaign-Urbana. Brief details included here, feel free to respond here or pm me if you have any questions.

Setting: Homebrew
System: 4th Ed. D&D
Current Players: 2 definite, 1 possible
Desired Players: 4 - 6 (though I can likely squeeze in 1 or 2 more).

I like to mix roleplay and combat and am generally fairly easy going. I'm also setting up the campaign information over on Obsidian Portal and plan to update that regularly. Hope to meet some new players and have a great campaign.

Cheers,

Gargs

Gargs454
08-11-2009, 06:47 PM
Hope its not too early for a bump, but I still have a couple of slots open. Send me a pm or respond here if you are interested or have any questions.

sonicx99
08-11-2009, 07:32 PM
is this online?, then i'd like to join if it is... i like playing human warlord (leader role) or human ranger (striker role)... so if it's abaivable still then i'd like to take a shot

Gargs454
08-12-2009, 09:47 AM
Unfortunately no. My internet connection at the moment is simply too unstable to support running an online campaign, etc. If I ever do get an online campaign started I'll definitely keep you in mind though.

Cheers,

Gargs

Gargs454
08-16-2009, 10:06 PM
Sorry to bump again, but wanted to let people know we still have a couple of spots open. Drop me a line if you are interested.

Snarty
08-30-2009, 01:10 PM
Are you still looking for players. I am not especially that knowledgeable about 4th ed.

Gargs454
08-31-2009, 09:17 AM
Hey Snarty,

I sent you a PM. We are still looking for a couple of players (have 4 now but 6 would be particularly nice considering people have a tendency to miss a session every now and then).

You are of course welcome to join up. We are fairly laid back (well I am at least) :P so no worries if it takes you some time to get up to speed with 4th Ed. Fortunately, I've found it to be fairly forgiving in terms of a learning curve. The powers generally speak for themselves and with retraining written into the rules its fairly easy to correct any mistakes.

Feel free to post here or through pm/e-mail any questions or concerns you might have.

TheOtherGeorgeW
09-09-2009, 12:17 AM
Hey Gargs, I've been looking for a group in the C/U area for some time now. I'd love to talk with you and see if your group would have me and if my schedule could fit with yours enough to join you. Please send me an e-mail or PM if you have any positions left open.

tschutti
10-04-2009, 11:48 PM
Possibly looking for group. Getting tired of constantly being on the DM side of the table and my curiosity regarding 4th ed finally got to me. If you still have room send me a message and let me know. When I learn a new game I read pretty much cover to cover so it shouldnt take me long to get up to speed.

ShadowCentaur
05-26-2010, 07:10 PM
I'm looking for a 4E game, recently moved to Urbana for school. PM me if you're still looking for players.

Someguy
09-16-2010, 06:05 AM
Hey, I'm looking for a group in the Champaign area as well. I'm 24 but have but play in groups 40+ and have been playing D&D since 10. I also attend Gencon every year. Looking for 4.0. Thanks

ShadowCentaur
09-20-2010, 08:52 AM
I'm hosting a different 4th ed campaign that has just lost some players. We're in the 21-26 range. Eberron setting, fairly casual. If you're interested email me at shadowcentaur@gmail.com