PDA

View Full Version : Playing at JOHNSON STATE COLLEGE

changingvamp
07-30-2009, 05:49 PM
I'm starting a campaign! It isn't my first, but that by no means implies that I'm good at GMing. Here is some important starting information for those who might be interested in gaming:

This is a D&D 3.5 based game. I'm looking to start at level 10.

Currently my group is two: myself as GM, and my fiance.

Gaming will ideally be Friday and/or Saturday as best fits other players' schedules.

Gaming will start when I have at least four committed PC's, but I'll gladly accept up to eight PC's.

In the DMG under "what is a DM?" it states "you have ultimate authority over the game mechanics, even superseding something in a rulebook." (pg. 6) As Players in a game GMed by me you must know that there are a lot of rules I don't know exist; there are also lots of little rules that don't quite make sense to me, so I change them (If I'm made aware that rules already exist I'll look at them, and take any arguments as to how and why it makes sense as is into consideration before using my own rules)

Though I'm not claiming to be a good GM I try to be a well prepared GM. This means that I don't want to travel. Games will be held at Johnson State College because for 1-2 hours before gaming starts I'll be going through making sure that we have every thing that I could possibly need ready and on hand.

Also, I want to have fun, I really don't want people who will constantly be complaining that I'm unexperienced, especially since you've all been forewarned.

Please get in touch with me ASAP if you're interested, I'd like to start gaming really soon.

,.,..SHADOW..,.,
04-24-2010, 02:34 AM
hey i'm intrested... give me a call or text me at 802 782 4198... i live in fairfax and not that far away.. my girlfriend is intrested and i've been teaching her how to play.... look at my profile

changingvamp
04-24-2010, 01:58 PM
Hey, I just chatted with my fiance, and we are both still interested in finding a few players. We should set up a time when the four of us can all be at JSC to meet and discuss our personal gaming ideals....
I've got a little bit of a campaign started, so we could run that for a while...let us.

Ishcumbeebeeda
04-24-2010, 02:02 PM
Said fiance here. I'd really like to game again... I've been suffering withdrawls, lol