PDA

View Full Version : BBSW one shot (Hentai RP)

Lucian-Sunaka
07-30-2009, 02:33 PM
Hey guys, it's me, Lucian. I've got an interesting game I'd like to try out, inspired by BESM (big eyes small mouth, the anime rpg inspired by GURPS) and wanted to know if anybody was interested.

The game is, for lack of better words, a hentai game, with plenty of combat, character development, and sexual content. It should be fun, and quite funny to those with the stomach for it.

I would post the link up, and if anybody posts a request that I do then I will, but for the time being I'll hold the link and give it to those who ask for it in a PM.

I'm running it this saturday, just a one shot to see how things go. If any of you are interested/curious, let me know. Even if you just want to spectate it would be cool to know who's interested.

Just so you guys know, BBSW stands for Big Breast Small Waist, incase you want to google the game. Let me know where you stand on it.

spotlight
07-30-2009, 04:44 PM
Carefull there Luc. I almost got booted out of the Library for this one!!!

Lucian-Sunaka
07-30-2009, 06:20 PM
I'm sorry Spotlight, I will put the link up, because the actual game site has no explicit images (or images at all for that matter), just text. Farcaster did approve me to run the game in a locked room for those who want in.

[Link Removed]

Just fair warning though, this site does have very graphic text, regarding various sexual acts, so if that kind of thing bothers you do not click it alright people.

jm4ca
07-30-2009, 09:48 PM
i wouldnt mind spectating

Lucian-Sunaka
07-30-2009, 11:06 PM
Alright, I'll have a specific time of day after I'm able to talk to the players. (still open for one or two more)
--- Merged from Double Post ---
Oh, link was removed, guess you guys will have to PM me for it then. Sorry mods.

spotlight
08-01-2009, 09:17 PM
No probs for me on that, it was all the other 'sites' that goggle gave that caused the near upset. very funny, actually. Wish I had time to play.