PDA

View Full Version : Corsicana/South Dallas area players? 3.5 or 4.0

krystyunderwood
07-29-2009, 07:00 AM
Hi everyone,

My husband Casey and I live in Corsicana, about an hour south of Dallas. We're looking for players for 3.5 or 4.0 (we've got both sets of books, although we've only played 3.5). We'd love to try out other tabletop games (and maybe a LARP, curious, never tried) as well. I DM, but I'd also like the chance to play a PC for a change. Maybe alternate out sessions if possible? We'll travel to South Dallas area for game sessions, or we can meet here in Corsicana. There's a library that stays open late on Monday and Tuesday in town as well, and we can game there or at our place, either way. No coffee shops or real game stores (just a Game Stop, but no tables available), but we can always meet at one in South Dallas.

If you're interested, reply to this, send me a message, or email me at krystyunderwood@att.net

Thanks,

Krys

wbrandel
07-31-2009, 11:22 AM
I am interested but the distance is a bit daunting for me. Have you considered meeting at Xmax Games? they are open until midnight

krystyunderwood
08-01-2009, 03:36 AM
Lol, we're meeting there this Sunday. We plan on joining the once a month 4.0 games that the owner runs!

Krysty