PDA

View Full Version : Adventures in Faerun DnD 3.0/3.5

evilishmael
07-27-2009, 07:24 PM
Hey guys,

I run a 3.0/3.5 edition game. I have a substantial financial investment in 3.0/3.5 so I am not interested in running a 4ed Game.

I live in Sherman Oaks and I have an Office in Van Nuys where we play every sunday from 12-6. Sometimes we run later depending.

There is a 7 Eleven around the corner for munchies and a Tommy Burger if you feel like something really greasy. lol.

I run a cinematic style of gameplay where story and characters are the main focus. I incorporate music from movies and overall try to make sure everyone is having a good time.

I also incorporate some homebrew rules & reward systems.

I run mainly in the Forgotten realms, but I am looking to grow and have lots of fun as a DM. As time progresses, I am open to running many different types of adventures.

I always meet new players in a "meet & greet" prior to introduction to the game.
If you are looking for a fun group, with a focus on Plot, Character & Storytelling Adventure, We might be the group for you.

If you are interested, send me a message and we can meet up for a cup of coffee and talk about gaming.

Looking forward to making new gaming friends.

Ben

Kovelan
08-08-2009, 02:46 PM
Hi ben,
my name is Chris and i'm 29, just moved to cali from detroit and i'm looking for a steady and immersive campaign to become a part of. I love to role-play and design unique characters. I'd love to get together with you for some coffee and discuss more details. Thanks a lot and I look forward to hearing back from you. reedcc@live.com

aviddave
12-22-2009, 11:31 PM
We're playing 3.5 Forgotten Realms, and could use a few more players in the new year! Normal adult game -- Ben's a cool DM.

Come and join us!

froboi
01-02-2010, 03:13 PM
Hey I just sent you a PM Ben but I'm interested in joining up with you guys if your still looking for players. Also, if you guys are able to, I have a friend who'd love to join up. Email me at: froboi@gmail.com

evilishmael
03-21-2010, 02:58 PM
UPDATE: Hey guys, My game is still running. We have 3 regular players and 1 of and on player. We are looking for maybe 1 or 2 more players. People that are story and roleplaying oriented. Please contact me if you are looking for a game.

Ben