PDA

View Full Version : Is the new Council of Thieves campaign an evil campaign ???

WhiteTiger
07-27-2009, 08:59 AM
Does anyone know if the new Council of thieves campaign from Paizo / Pathfinder going to be an evil campaign since it takes place in Cheliax ???

I for one hope that it is written with that idea in mind, since my group has been itchin for an evil type campaign. I'd prefer to not have to do too much tweaking / rewriting to allow for it.

any thoughts ???

Azgulor
07-30-2009, 09:51 PM
As I understand it, no. I believe it'll support a party of any alignment but it's not specifically written with a bad-guy party in mind.

The Second Darkness AP, was written with more of an eye towards supporting parties of any alignment, esp neutral and evil-leaning parties. At least that's how the 1st installment seems in that it supports, if not encourages, characters of questionable moral character. I'm not sure if the theme is supported all the way through the AP as I haven't finished collecting the rest of that AP yet. (Also, for what it's worth, the only Evil-aligned Pathfinder Iconic, Seltyiel the Fighter/Wizard, made his debut in this AP as a pre-gen character.)

On the Paizo boards you can find more commentary on the Council of Thieves.