PDA

View Full Version : Looking for online Nwod or Owod

mitchman
07-26-2009, 08:30 PM
I don't really want to do PBP, but anything else would be cool. I jsut want to play a white wolf game online. I dont suppose there are any out there that need players?

kurtthedm
08-02-2009, 12:28 AM
I have the books for NWOD and would be interested in playing or running a game.

mitchman
08-02-2009, 07:51 PM
I don't think I could run one right nwo, but I'd definitely be cool with playing like in a chat room. What games could you ST? My fav would prolly be mage, but I'd be up for just about anything-though I'd prefer to avoid requiem, I just can't get into that one for some reason.

kurtthedm
08-02-2009, 08:07 PM
I think it's fun to have players of all races and see if they can get along or not- presumably a hook would be a "common enemy" or "common goal" or something like that.

I'm up to pretty much anything except Changeling, which I don't have- nor found that interesting.

TheOneBigOne
08-02-2009, 08:37 PM
I would be interested in an online game but how do you plan on running it? Voip like ventrilo or teamspeak? just chat? I am not interested in pbp either although I do realize that forums are helpful for keeping track of out of game info and such.

Avy
08-06-2010, 08:26 AM
Try IRC based games. You have full interactions with Players out of character and in character. It suites all availabilities. Got time to kill just pop on and see what happening. Dice bots allow a full sheeted dice moderated game. This is the closest you will get to Table Top play online. Experience is awarded weekly for character growth. The game is moderated my STs in the know. Just plain socializing or being part of a story. Help build or destroy a clan, Play a mortal see where they end up. Anything is possible. If you are interested come check us out. IRC games can be accessed via mIRC, Chatzilla or Mibit.

Mine is a Modern day campaign set in England. #BurningBridge on irc.darkmyst.org

Thanks for your time

Avy

shadovar
08-06-2010, 11:03 AM
I might be interested...