PDA

View Full Version : (D&D 4e Maptool) Eberron

tentfox
07-25-2009, 09:14 AM
I am looking to start running a 4th edition campaign set in Eberron very soon. The game will be run online using maptool and ventrillo, and will run weekly on Saturdays at 7pm US Central (Sunday 10am Australian EST). We currently have a DM and 3 players and are on the look out for 3 more before we get started.

Characters will start at 1st level, and I hope for the campaign to be a long term thing and take the players through to the epic tier. The focus of the campaign is on action with a healthy mix of roleplaying and story telling. The overall story will be very character based and as such I will require character backgrounds when we start up, as the adventures will hopefully start to become focused around them.

We are looking for mature players who have a good sense of humour and are looking to develop their characters and be part of the story while kicking some butt in Eberron. If you are interested either reply to this thread or at the forum I set up for this campaign at http://dndcampaign.jreams.com.

yukonhorror
07-25-2009, 09:24 AM
busy at this immediate moment, but I am interested. I'll post a character when I have time.

But I am thinking of doing an artificer but maybe something else (artificer does look neat).

UndeadJack
07-25-2009, 12:56 PM
i would like to join this group but i do have a few questions
what level and what are some restrictions

maddogdeuce
07-25-2009, 06:10 PM
Characters would start out at level 1. The DM prefers classes/races from published player's handbooks. (Basically just not the martial classes addon)

Most importantly though, if you think up something with a good story he'll be happy.

Further information is in the forum link he posted in the original post.

UndeadJack
07-25-2009, 11:18 PM
i have done everything that has been asked :)

maddogdeuce
07-26-2009, 01:26 AM
Still looking for two more people. Please feel free to take a peek at the forum that Tentfox linked to.

tentfox
07-26-2009, 10:58 PM
I should mention that I plan on having the characters start at level 1 and that it will be a long term campaign which should lead the character to the epic tier. The campaign will also be very character driven. We still need 2 more people so feel free to join.

tentfox
07-28-2009, 07:08 PM
Thanks for the response from everyone. The game is now full, if any future spots become available I will post about it.