View Full Version : Rewards

wizarddog
07-24-2009, 06:24 PM
Chapter One Rewards:

Objectives:

Steal the Jewel: Failed 0xp
(COMMENTS: So close...)

Obtain Information on Felipe: Sucess 250xp
(COMMENTS: Did well in see the signifigance of this)

Advoid the Guards/Witnesses: Partial 125xp
(COMMENTS: Most credit goes to Giselle. Blake made the mistake of trying to take them out. If he and Cissintie coud have taken them out quickly (i.e. doing more damage and actually hitting), they would have been okay. But armored guards are the bane of theives. The Guards became suspicous of the oil everywhere so it drew their attention to the alley. Even the cleverest of plans can lead to disaster.)

Treasure: Depending on who appears in chapter two--I will assume those that don't post are gone---you can divide the loot.

The group found:
A magnifying Glass
A set of Merchant scales
A Coin box hold 35 gold of vatrious coins
A bunch of gems that tuened out to be fake--much to Madoka's disappointment. They are still worth 15gp

But the four gems found are true in value.
Saphire is worth 100gp
Emerald is worth 200gp (quite odd that they are more vauable nowadays)
Ruby is worth 250gp
The Diamond 300gp

Treasure will be deicide on who posts on in Chapter Two.

Borodeva
07-25-2009, 09:35 PM
Woo-hoo! Madoka has the diamond in her pouch! Doh, did I say that out loud? Hehe.

>Treasure: Depending on who appears in chapter two--I will assume those that don't post are gone---you can divide the loot.

The only ones posting in the last almost three weeks are Madoka, Hooper, Gisele, and Blake. Jack last posted around 7/5 and Cissinei around 6/28 (I checked).

Can we assume only the four of us remain?

CaptainShar
07-26-2009, 05:04 PM
Woot for XP and treasure!

I'm assuming we're going to be splitting evenly?

Borodeva
07-26-2009, 06:22 PM
I'm thinking four-way equal split unless our illustrious DM suggests differently.

Hooper, Blake, you, and I are the only ones posting.

wizarddog
07-26-2009, 09:20 PM
Divide as you see fit.

The XP is the same for everyone.

wizarddog
08-11-2009, 02:46 PM
Chapter Two Rewards (On Going)

Madoka 500xp

Giselle 500xp

wizarddog
09-30-2009, 02:52 PM
Chapter Two Final rewards: (does not include Gisele and Madoka investigation awards).

Get past the Dock Gate: 250xp You managed to find a way inside and we had some roleplay.

Learn Fate of the Bravos: 250xp Partial--you found five of eight though your pretty sure the rest were incapacitated. The dwarf was killed because he resisted the drow poison.

Discover who infiltrated the Warehouse: 500xp This includes your battle with the thugs. You did pretty well in taking out the majority of them. This effects how the enemies will treat you in the future; considering you killed a were-river-rat, a sahuagin, and two thugs. You managed to force 2 thugs to flee and you KO two but they got back up once Madoka surrendered.

If you advanced, you begin Chapter 3 at that new level. Update your Character sheets in the Guild Roster.

Borodeva
09-30-2009, 05:45 PM
Chapter Two Final rewards: (does not include Gisele and Madoka investigation awards).

Get past the Dock Gate: 250xp You managed to find a way inside and we had some roleplay.

Learn Fate of the Bravos: 250xp Partial--you found five of eight though your pretty sure the rest were incapacitated. The dwarf was killed because he resisted the drow poison.

Discover who infiltrated the Warehouse: 500xp This includes your battle with the thugs. You did pretty well in taking out the majority of them. This effects how the enemies will treat you in the future; considering you killed a were-river-rat, a sahuagin, and two thugs. You managed to force 2 thugs to flee and you KO two but they got back up once Madoka surrendered.

If you advanced, you begin Chapter 3 at that new level. Update your Character sheets in the Guild Roster.

Not bad. I leveled! Now to escape and steal some loot! Hehehe.

CaptainShar
09-30-2009, 06:27 PM
Sweet! I get a new power. I'll have to pick a good one before I post.

wizarddog
12-22-2009, 08:35 PM
Chapter 3 Rewards

Objectives

Escape: 1000 each (includes all battles and strategies plus roleplay)

Confront The Voice: 0 (had an opportunity to find out who has been calling the shots...but maybe best you didn't meet him or her so soon ;)

Learn Plot: Still Pending (still don't know what going on)

Stop Plot: Still pending (can't something you don't know what is)

Bonus: ?????

Treasure:
As posted--I am not going over that again.

Borodeva
12-23-2009, 01:57 AM
Treasure from Chapter 3 that I remember:

I have a tarnished silver ring of uber stealth, and a funky illusion wand that blows up in my face a lot.

Gisele has a heavy shield with a red crystal.

Blake has the lightning shurikens.

Barnabus has the silver dagger.

We also have the MW studded leather from the sniper and the leather from the Bugbear IIRC, plus the mangled silver box (10 gp), and a green vial, and the charts, and the summoning journal.

Also a MW longsword, and a crossbow and bolts, and a wooden shield of some sort from the bugbear.

What else do you guys remember?

Crap, it looks like Gisele and I just missed L3. I had us down at 1,875 XP, plus the 1,000 now.

CaptainShar
12-23-2009, 09:10 PM
I have a bunch of charts which may be worth something to the guild.

Remember the silver jewelry box we used to help defeat the wererat!

Yeah, I'm at 2875 XP.

wizarddog
02-16-2010, 03:32 PM
Chapter 4 Rewards

Objectives

Escape: 250 each (includes all battles and strategies plus roleplay)

Learn Plot: 250 each Partial (still don't know what going on or you didn't really explain it)

Stop Plot: Still pending (we shall see)

Bonus: Creative 250 each (Didn't really think the shroom cave would have been an effective escape route..I was proven wrong.)

Treasure: As posted

Comments: Might have been beneficial to read things while your there--could have saved a trip back to the cave.

Borodeva
02-16-2010, 07:16 PM
Does this mean we level to begin Chapter 5 if we have sufficient XP?

wizarddog
02-17-2010, 05:44 PM
Yes, with the following conditions:

You gain spell slots and power points but not recharge any you depleted for the day. Since Madoka is a beguiler, she knows all of her spells if she gains any 2nd level. Gisele may choose a new power if she gets one.

If for some crazy reason you take a spell casting class other than the one you currently in, you won't have time to pray or study spells. You basically have not taken the 8 hours rest needed to recharge. As it stands, you are running on the clock trying to get these things done before the "ill effects" of the curse appear.

You heal hit points up to your new hit points. We can assume you used the healing facilities at the Guild.

You gain everything else your class receives and your 3rd level feat.

You should buy what you want. Since you are third level, you can buy up to 300 gp items magic items from the guild. You may also buy up to 2nd level spell scrolls. If you spend the money (100gp), you can identify One magic item you found.

Bearfoot_Adam
02-17-2010, 10:58 PM
Do I get a little something extra for taking out that large zombie solo? And where do we go to fence goods?

CaptainShar
02-17-2010, 11:31 PM
Treasure and clues from Chapter 4

1. Journal of Sephia Gheonan

"So be known that this is but my third book on matters of dark and light; forward in time and back on the angelic wings of cloister. Through settling dreams I came upon the chalice; tis not the same that was broken in the Halls of Zephyr, but one still intact and ever flowing. It spoke the same words, only clearer and whispered the second secret, revealed to me by its devilish giggle. I knew then I was close to the answer that has gnawed at my brain for ten years; the lighted worm that pricks my every thought with doubt and suspicion. I must delve deeper than before; beyond the city under the city and into the mountain that hold that which was before man..."

2. bearskin rug, fine rug

3. plate armor with barbed spikes and a helm with a devilish faceplate

4. baskets and bits of wood

5. Various permits, dockers, letters of credit to merchants and manifests from a variety of ships. Dates range from six months to twenty years with various seals.

6. In captain's room, several chalk written messages on the walls. One says "I will kill you!" another says "Your head is mine!".

7. Captain's Journal

8. Demonic pin from Captain's chest

9. white twig carving from the crews' quarter from the "Skrag"

10. two lanterns with oil

wizarddog
02-18-2010, 01:31 PM
Do I get a little something extra for taking out that large zombie solo? And where do we go to fence goods?

Review the rules on how XP is rewarded. It is based more on completing objectives than combat. You can sell whatever you want at the guild.

Borodeva
02-18-2010, 03:33 PM
Before leaving town, Madoka buys a small silver locket imbued inside with Continual Flame, plus 3 days of trail rations, fresh water for her water skin, 2 potions of Lesser Vigor, CL1, 2 flasks of oil, 2 sunrods, and two torches. Total cost less than 220 g.p. (I have plenty of money.)

Bearfoot_Adam
02-19-2010, 11:26 PM
Barnabas will procure the following potions 3 CLW, Hide from Undead, 2 Shield of faith. He has no problem selling the armor that Madoka was so insistent on giving to Barnabas.

wizarddog
02-19-2010, 11:30 PM
In which case the armor is masterwork with spikes. The spikes are masterwork as well. You believe it belonged to the late captain who was said to be a fierce warrior. The new captain prefers to wear no armor.

Borodeva
02-19-2010, 11:48 PM
I think Gisele is gonna wear the spiky armor for now. Believe it or not I think she is proficient in it.

Is Barnabus a fighter or rogue? I thought a fighter would do decently well in heavy armor since sneaking hasn't gotten us too far lately.

Bearfoot_Adam
02-20-2010, 09:19 AM
((By all means if someone is proficient slip it on. Barnabus is a Thug, Fighter Variant, so more skill points but only light armor. Since we were given sneak as a class skill, and with a +3 dex Barny's sneak is pretty decent.))

Borodeva
02-20-2010, 10:32 AM
Thug eh? That makes a lot more sense now why you have the light armor and can sneak pretty well.

wizarddog
01-28-2011, 01:17 AM
XP Rewards for Chapter 5

1. Removed Madoka's Curse: 500xp (each)

2. Fufill Skrag Promise: (Pending)

3. Survived The Path: 500xp (each)

CaptainShar
01-28-2011, 04:34 PM
I updated Gisele's sheet ( http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=133230 ) with the XP and her new possessions (the spiky plate mail and the basket full of jars and journals). No new powers for me... :(

But at least I'm back to full power points for the next adventure!

P.S. We should get back to the Skrag sooner rather than later for some more tasty XP.

wizarddog
10-04-2011, 12:39 AM
XP Rewards

1. Fufill Skrag Promise: (Pending)

2. Learn Fate of the Nymph Kiss (done) 500xp each
Includes defeating the Sauguins

3. Survive Siren Shoals (pending)

4. Learn plot of Faux Nymphs Kiss (Still need other partial)-have not gave any theories on the use of this elaborate plan.

5. Beat the Faux Nymphs Kiss to Freeport (Pending)

CaptainShar
10-05-2011, 10:53 PM
I bet the fake Nymph's Kiss is trying to impersonate the Thieves Guild for some reason, either to harm the guild itself, or one of our clients.

Still short of leveling... sigh.