PDA

View Full Version : The begining of endworld

lazyk
07-22-2009, 05:52 PM
I'm writing a campaign based in Stephen Kings Dark Tower Universe. I'm ready to begin running may or may not have some players and I want to start ASAP. Currently set up for 3.5 but have other system options that would be more or less complex but fit the world better. So if you love Roleplaying and have any interest in this Epic campaign please let me know!!! I'm really excited to get started soon!!! Thankee Sai

Dark
07-22-2009, 05:59 PM
Shame you live too far for me to drive I loved the Gunslinger series and would have loved to gave it a go. I did something simular four or five years ago using Deadlands by Pinnacle Entertainment Group good times.

stray
10-15-2009, 01:03 PM
I'm writing a campaign based in Stephen Kings Dark Tower Universe. I'm ready to begin running may or may not have some players and I want to start ASAP. Currently set up for 3.5 but have other system options that would be more or less complex but fit the world better. So if you love Roleplaying and have any interest in this Epic campaign please let me know!!! I'm really excited to get started soon!!! Thankee Sai
I would be interested in playing depending on how often you planned on running the game.

brigade
08-29-2010, 01:53 PM
How often do you plan on running the game? And do you have anyone in the group? I'm moving to the area soon and would love to play.

joe greco
06-01-2011, 07:07 PM
My friend and I are interested in joining your campaign. we are experienced players. Joe

sydsho692
05-05-2012, 02:45 PM
been looking for a game for a while now and yours fits the bill. been playing about 13 years