PDA

View Full Version : Adventures in Faerun

evilishmael
07-21-2009, 06:40 PM
Hey guys,

I am interested in running a 3.5 edition game. I'm not really familiar with fourth edition yet.

I live in Sherman Oaks and I have an Office in Van Nuys where we can play every sunday from 12-6.

There is a 7 Eleven around the corner for munchies and a Tommy Burger if you feel like something really greasy. lol.

I run a cinematic style of gameplay where story and characters are the main focus. I incorporate music from movies and overall try to make sure everyone is having a good time.

I also incorporate some homebrew rules & reward systems.

I've been playing DnD off and on since the basic set in the mid 80's. I haven't played in a few years so I am a bit rusty. My nephew recently got me back into in, he begged me to run a game for him on my last visit.

So, after that I had so much fun I decided I would like to run a campaign again.

So if you guys want to do this, drop me a private message and I will send you my LA cell number.

Once we have at least 3 players I'll commit to trying it out.

Looking forward to making new gaming friends.

Ben

GrnKnight74
07-22-2009, 11:30 AM
I might be interested. I just moved to Santa Clarita and I am looking for a game. I have played on and off since the mid 80's.

What books are you going to allow? Is there anything you do not plan on having in the game?

I prefer 3.5 over 4.0.

Mike

jebsalump
09-14-2010, 12:51 AM
Hi, I was wondering if you still had room in your group? I just moved out here and was looking for people to play with. I honestly have no experience playing 3.5. The only edition I've played is 2ed ADnD but have been wanting to try a later version for quite some time.