PDA

View Full Version : I have the Rebellion Era Campaign Guide!

Inquisitor Tremayne
07-21-2009, 08:37 AM
I have had it for a few days now and it is full of awesome! There is a new Scout talent tree that basically puts to shame most other talent trees!

Anyone else have it?

Impressions?

Slipstream
07-22-2009, 04:59 PM
Wicket stat sheet. Nuff said. :D

The back cover mural of Lando and his glorious 'fro is worth the price alone!

Loving all the great material. Can't wait for my group's rebellion era campaign.

Slipstream
07-23-2009, 12:01 PM
Additionally, I noticed that just about all the ships that were initially designed for Star Wars Galaxies (the first MMO in the Star Wars Universe - put out by LucasArts/SOE in 2003) are included in this book.

Specifically a ship I always loved the design of but never achieved a high enough level in Master (Rebel) Pilot, the YKL-37R Nova Courier (http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Nova_Courier) (page 68). I LOVE the design of this ship. I might have to encourage the purchase of this in a campaign. :)

Inquisitor Tremayne
10-16-2009, 03:59 PM
That ship is pretty awesome! how did I ever miss that gem!? I guess never having played Galaxies is why!

I had the Duros pilot character choose the species feat from the character section in the RECG, so now he can reroll pilot checks TWICE a round and choose to keep the better result! Insane!