PDA

View Full Version : Eberron ,Dnd

kantou
07-19-2009, 11:56 PM
Welcome to the world of Eberron where magic and machinery go hand in hand. Today's story follows a band of 4-6 adventurers seeking answers to a mysterious rash of strange incidents cropping up across Khorvaire. Is this the work of the Gods, a maniacal lich, demons plotting to invade, a disease, fuzzy teddy bears, or something worse? Starting in the highly religious land of Thrane the players must find their way through mystery and monsters to unravel a plot centuries in the making! Get ready for a rich plot full of twists and surprises.

Looking to start up a game every saturday or so depending on every one schedule at azusa D). The game will be set in Eberron so if you want to run a warforged or artificer go ahead. I will be looking for 4-6 players to start and 2 backups. i have a good dm that will host the game at his place down azusa city on the Saturday after I get 4 people. As for character creation if you are interested it will be done at his house.

message me if interested or post here.

br0ken0rbit
07-30-2009, 08:41 PM
Hey man, I'd love to get a group going. Never played Eberon, but would be willing to learn if you were willing to teach. Have a couple friends that would be interested too. We're all local (Azusa / Glendora). Email @ xjcohenx@gmail.com with more info

Kovelan
08-08-2009, 02:43 PM
My name is CHris and I'm 29. just moved to cali from michigan and I'm looking to join a good D&D game. would like to make a new character with the DM, and get a feel for his world so that i might play my character better. Played second edition for 10 years, so i have some experience. I'd love to hear back from you and I'd like to get started soon. thank you and i look forward to hearing from you. - Reedcc@live.com -

Peeaceful_Dizzy
10-06-2009, 03:40 PM
Hello guys and gals...I would like to sign up if you still have a spot..Its been a while since i have played pen and paper and would love to start again..I am a quick learner and I am very familiar with the ADnD rules and what not...Azusa is right by me..I live in Walnut..by Mt.SAc..I go there actually..would be great to hear back from you all...I am free on most Saturdays and would luv to just hang out and play...email me if you want at southcalg@gmail.com (southcalg@gmail.com..my) my name is Bernard...later and hope to hear from you all soon! :cool: