PDA

View Full Version : Seeking players in Columbus, Ohio for Spycraft 2.0

daddystabz
07-19-2009, 01:29 AM
I am seeking players for a new Spycraft 2.0 rpg game. I myself would rather not GM this so if you would be interested in GM'ing please state so here. If no one else volunteers then I will GM this game myself.

I am looking to play a high espionage game where the players are an elite covert-ops team, akin to special forces in a way, that carries out clandestine missions for a covert branch of the U.S. government.

We will be playing in my gaming area inside my girlfriend's house on the south side of Columbus.

If you are interested please feel free to post here and/or PM me here in the forums. You may also e-mail me at jonathan.baldridge@gmail.com and you can additionally contact me on my cell phone at 614-599-2215.

Wraith
09-08-2011, 09:13 PM
I know your post is two years old, but if you are still looking for players for Spycraft, I'm interested. I am familiar with the game, but I'm not interested in running it. Thanks, lemme know

Mark

daddystabz
09-09-2011, 01:56 AM
We never got anything set up for Spycraft but we do have some other projects going. We have a group going for DC Adventures/aka Mutants & Masterminds 3e that meets every other Friday at 2pm. I am also working to set up a local weekly gaming group to play a different game on a different day of the week and time. We are considering a few different games, if you are interested. We have been thinking about the new Tolkien/LotR game called The One Ring or Warhammer Fantasy 3e or perhaps something else.