PDA

View Full Version : Help my kid

Kaewin
07-17-2009, 07:57 PM
My daughter, Katbutt, keeps going to Dragon Cave and getting eggs that have a problem staying alive. She is up to either seven or eight with one dead hatchling and she is sad (14 yr old girls get this way about these kind of things) So if you could just click the heck out of this egg (it is her's I just put it in my sig) so It can grow she would be a happy 'butt instead of a sad one. I offered her my dragon but she doesn't want that. She like Goddessgood and would like to trade if she could.

(help she is staring over my shoulder dictating to me and punching my arm)

Any help would be nice.

Bob the Dalek
07-17-2009, 08:41 PM
Only if she promises to click my pokemon egg.

Katbutt
07-18-2009, 08:40 AM
It is clicked, thanks!!!!!

GoddessGood
07-18-2009, 09:18 AM
I clicked your egg :) Looks like it might hatch soon.

Angelus_Nox
07-18-2009, 10:45 AM
I clicked. Usually, you get some sort of confirmation with these games, but I only got stats about your egg, so I don't know if it helped O_o

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
07-18-2009, 11:18 AM
Okay, what are these egg things anyway? What do they do; what do they get you; what advantages are there for me clicking them? Well, you see where my questioning is going. Someone, explain. Thanks.

Webhead
07-18-2009, 12:10 PM
:confused:

yukonhorror
07-18-2009, 02:05 PM
its for funzies. You get an egg from the site, and people click on it. If enough people click, it hatches and grows into a dragon. You can breed the dragons and other such things. The question I have, mainly directed at goddessgood, is how do you put multiples in your signature?

Bob the Dalek
07-18-2009, 08:04 PM
Yeah, I only get one pic in my sig. It's probably because she's awesome, and I'm ... not.

mrken
07-18-2009, 08:12 PM
They tell me to get my own. :(

traesin
07-18-2009, 10:48 PM
okay I just got stats.....

Kaewin
07-19-2009, 09:13 AM
Basically you get stats and after some randomw point set they upgrade. Its just for fun. I saw GoddessGod with one and wanted one becasue her's looked nice. Katbutt saw m y hatchling and decided she wanted one. Now at one of the other sites I go to three or four people with them. But its a much lower traffic site.

I thank you all for helping her.
You can get mulitple eggs in your sig if you are a supporter.

Keep hunting them eggs. And I have clicked your alls.

cplmac
07-24-2009, 07:08 PM
I clicked the egg for Katbutt. So maybe it will hatch. However, the dwarf fighter in me is curious to find out if it is a good or evil dragon. Because if it is evil, I would have to hunt it down a destroy it, before it can do the same to the countryside.