PDA

View Full Version : What food are you craving at this very moment?

Pages : [1] 2

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
07-16-2009, 11:09 AM
Thread inspired by cplmac.

What food are you craving at this very moment?

Me: I would seriously love a Garbage Burrito at this very moment.

What share you?

cplmac
07-16-2009, 11:15 AM
Do I get partial credit for helping you think up this thread, since you originally said about the garbage burrito in a reply to my post on another thread?

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
07-16-2009, 11:17 AM
Do I get partial credit for helping you think up this thread, since you originally said about the garbage burrito in a reply to my post on another thread?
I guess you did. Appreciated. Partial credit given to you in initial post. :biggrin:

Btw, cplmac, what food item are you craving at this very moment?

cplmac
07-16-2009, 11:21 AM
Pepperoni Pizza Bites. Think I will go make some now.:pizza:

goladith
07-16-2009, 11:24 AM
Hmm, deep fried pizza puffs, and cheese frys.

Webhead
07-16-2009, 11:42 AM
Kung Pao chicken from the (now-extinct) restaurant, China 1 Wok. Best Kung Pao I have ever had and now I will never be able to have it again. I've tried the Kung Pao at every Chinese/Asian restaurant since and have not found its equal.

I suppose (as the saying goes) all good things must come to an end but why is it that the best things are the first ones to disappear? :Cry:

Since I can't have that, my craving would shift to a chicken salad sandwich from Baker Bros American Deli. Yeah, I could definately go for one of those right now. Mmmmm... :)

spotlight
07-16-2009, 11:59 AM
What I want is some authentic enchiladas and all the fixens that they serve in a little hole-in-the-wall resturant in downtown San Antonio. Unfortunatly, I am stuck here in Dallas where nobody seems to know the right way to cook Oriental foods.

Yeah, that's right Web, I feel you pain!

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
07-16-2009, 12:06 PM
What I want is some authentic enchiladas and all the fixens that they serve in a little hole-in-the-wall resturant in downtown San Antonio. Unfortunatly, I am stuck here in Dallas where nobody seems to know the right way to cook Oriental foods.

Where is the hole-in-the-wall you speak of in San Antonio, spotlight? I'm looking to move there in the next 6+ mos and would love to know the name. More times than not, these small out of the way mini Mexican restaurants serve up some incredible foods.

Oldgamer
07-16-2009, 12:13 PM
I just ate, so I'm not craving anything at the moment. But I have been craving the old Jumbalaya MRE's ... whaddya say cplmac? What was your favorite MRE?

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
07-16-2009, 12:15 PM
I just ate, so I'm not craving anything at the moment. But I have been craving the old Jumbalaya MRE's ... whaddya say cplmac? What was your favorite MRE?
Sounds like a great thread idea for our military guys on P&PG. Hint.

Heck, i'd find the responses interesting.

Harwel
07-16-2009, 12:20 PM

Enchiladas are oriental food? :confused:

I'm not craving anything right now, and I better get hungry fast because lunch is 40 minutes. :p

Webhead
07-16-2009, 12:25 PM
What I want is some authentic enchiladas and all the fixens that they serve in a little hole-in-the-wall resturant in downtown San Antonio...

If you're ever out in the direction of Rowlett and are craving some tasty-yet-inexpensive tex-mex food, check out a little hole-in-the-wall called Pancho and Lefty's. It is at the corner of Lakeview Pkwy (also called Highway 66) and Liberty Grove Rd. It was converted from an old Dairy Queen (they still use the oval-shaped sign) and their food is delicious, the portions are good and they even have great margaritas. Most of their entrees are $5 during lunch and just $1 more at dinner time. Highly recommended.

...Unfortunately, I am stuck here in Dallas where nobody seems to know the right way to cook Oriental foods. Yeah, that's right Web, I feel you pain!

Yep. When P.F. Chang's marks the pinnacle of Asian cuisine options, you know you're in a sorry state. Then there's the fact that the nearest P.F. Chang's is about 25 miles away. *pout*

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
07-16-2009, 12:31 PM
Appreciate the information, Webhead.

Oldgamer
07-16-2009, 12:41 PM

For good Chinese, and I had your problem when I lived there spotlight, try Szechuan on the corner of Precinct Line Rd and Old Grapevine Highway by Tom Thumb's in North Richland Hills, their lo mein noodles are to die for, they're home made. There are Mongolian restaurants everywhere there that you can make your own and have them grill it for you, they're usually pretty good ... but only if you like Sesame Oil ... the stuff is loaded in it.

Webhead
07-16-2009, 12:47 PM
...There are Mongolian restaurants everywhere there that you can make your own and have them grill it for you, they're usually pretty good ... but only if you like Sesame Oil ... the stuff is loaded in it.

Yes, Genghis Grill is another fairly tasty option if you like to customize your own stir fry.

Baldwin Stonewood
07-16-2009, 04:43 PM
water, barley, hops, malt, and yeast

goladith
07-16-2009, 04:45 PM
beer? Right now I'm kinda craving some ramen...but I'm too lazy to wash the pot right now....

Oldgamer
07-16-2009, 05:03 PM
beer? Right now I'm kinda craving some ramen...but I'm too lazy to wash the pot right now....

You should get the Maruchan noodles, they come in a bowl and you just add about 2 cups of hot water that you can nuke up in another cup or bowl ... nothing to wash and they're only about $0.30 at Walmart :) You don't have to wash the cup or bowl because it was only hot water in it ;)

It's gettin' to be about beer-thirty right now, wont be long before I tie into a cold one.

goladith
07-16-2009, 05:17 PM
heh, never seen the Maruchan in a bowl, just cup and normal packaged stuff....and the cup gives me some nasty white throne time. I suppose I'm just gonna go wash the pot right now....

Oldgamer
07-16-2009, 05:21 PM
heh, never seen the Maruchan in a bowl, just cup and normal packaged stuff....and the cup gives me some nasty white throne time. I suppose I'm just gonna go wash the pot right now....

Lol, I meant the cup too :) Never bothered me though, I like the hot-n-spicy ones.

goladith
07-16-2009, 05:25 PM
Eh...it is really bad, hence the reason I don't eat the cup noodles...and I can't STAND Top Ramen, that stuff is horrible. The only ramen I like is the Maruchan.

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
07-16-2009, 06:11 PM
Dunno why, but i could really go for some liver and onions right about now.

Kaewin
07-16-2009, 06:12 PM
I would love a rack of ribs right now.......or a quarter pounder

goladith
07-16-2009, 06:21 PM
Yummm, a triple quarter pounder patty melt....with bacon and american cheese

Baldwin Stonewood
07-16-2009, 07:01 PM

If combined properly...mmmmm, beeeeeeeeeeer.:)

mrken
07-16-2009, 08:43 PM
Just finished a real nice grilled chicken salad. Well, actually, didn't quite finish it. Was a bit too big.

traesin
07-17-2009, 04:05 AM
Monical's pizza in Champaign IL. Not many good pizza joints here.

Fersboo
07-17-2009, 05:36 AM
MREs ?!?!?

:lol:

Bob the Dalek
07-17-2009, 03:32 PM
kinda want some of the dehydrated cards of pear they used to have in MREs back in the 80's.

Arkhemedes
07-17-2009, 05:39 PM
I could really go for big plate of fettuccine alfredo right about now.

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
07-17-2009, 10:25 PM
Grilled burger, with onions, lettuce & tomatoes, & ketchup and mustard. Oh, and the meat will have had Worcestershire sauce soaked in. Mmm

Webhead
07-17-2009, 11:19 PM
Eh...it is really bad, hence the reason I don't eat the cup noodles...and I can't STAND Top Ramen, that stuff is horrible. The only ramen I like is the Maruchan.

It's kind of funny and I couldn't tell you exactly why, but I've always found myself preferring Top Ramen over Maruchan. I think it mostly has to do with the difference in flavor of the beef broth, as beef is by far my favorite variety (I don't care much for either the chicken or shrimp flavors). Top Ramen beef broth seems a little more..."beefy" to me I guess.

Both are fine but if I had a choice, I'd opt for Top Ramen. Actually, what I would really prefer is some freshly made Hawaiian saimin but since I live about 3,000 miles away from the nearest restaurant that serves it, I suppose I have to settle for pre-packaged ramen...

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
07-17-2009, 11:22 PM
Of course, I'm always up for an XL garbage burrito, Mmm.

Webhead
07-17-2009, 11:32 PM
Of course, I'm always up for an XL garbage burrito, Mmm.

Define..."garbage"...

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
07-18-2009, 12:09 AM
everything but the kitchen sink

TwoGunBob
07-18-2009, 11:24 AM
BBQ sausage and oh, it will be mine tonight.

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
07-18-2009, 11:52 AM
Wow! I don't seem to craving anything at the moment. What's the odds of that? Hmm, think i will go purchase a lottery ticket today. And don't worry, if i win, you are going on a HALO jump, all expenses paid. You know who you are.

kantou
07-18-2009, 11:53 AM
i am craving all you can eat korean bbq with a bottle of kite beer!

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
07-18-2009, 12:01 PM
As far as beverages is concerned, give me a bottle of Budlight w/lime flavor. I can't seem to find it up here in the Bay Area. Hope it still sells down south. If it is, i will be picking up some cases. Mmm, good stuff. So good in fact, the bars down south sell out before the end of the night. Not that i am a bar going or anything, but my buds are all band members and i go to support my friends.

Oldgamer
07-18-2009, 01:50 PM
Wow! I don't seem to craving anything at the moment. What's the odds of that? Hmm, think i will go purchase a lottery ticket today. And don't worry, if i win, you are going on a HALO jump, all expenses paid. You know who you are.

:biggrin::clap2::rockon:

RAD7atmosphere
07-18-2009, 05:55 PM
I wants me somes Red Curry Chicken. NOM NOM NOM!

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
07-18-2009, 06:10 PM
Sucking down some Popeye's chicken as i'm typing this. Washing it all down with Pringles chips and soda.

traesin
07-18-2009, 10:28 PM
i'm eating pizza and a coke.....and keeping the 4 legged felines from my food!
--- Merged from Double Post ---
now......tums......

NarutoAngel221
08-09-2009, 12:41 PM
I do like different kinds of dessert ...They are my most favorite food that I like to eat

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
08-09-2009, 01:00 PM
Absolutely nothing. Feeling completely ill and haven't eaten for 2 days. Hey, at least i'm looking good.

Vodka
08-09-2009, 01:10 PM
I am getting to the point where I could kick small children for a nice big chunk of tuna steak, encrusted in lemon peppercorn mix, accompanied by a nice fluffy bit of jasmine rice and some veggie of some sort. Peas, perhaps?

Though really, I'll take any sort of seafood.

traesin
08-14-2009, 04:40 AM
Egg salad sandwich. It went down well too. Might have another.

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
08-14-2009, 08:45 AM
Nothing at the moment for my stomach is still asleep. I do, however, feel a garbage burrito craving coming on later today.

Froogleyboy
08-15-2009, 01:20 AM
I so want a nice, steaming, bowl of clam chowder right now

spotlight
08-15-2009, 03:07 PM
I just left Waffle House. Had the fiesta omlette with double hash w/onions. GOOOOOOD breakfast! Yeah, I know. It's past lunch for most of you, but yall don't work all night at the local meat packing plant. And, yes, the job sucks. But at least I'll have a paycheck till I finish ATI.

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
08-15-2009, 06:21 PM
I'd like a nicer helping of life. Mine hasn't been palatable for quite some time.

MuslixtheMighty
08-16-2009, 06:43 PM
A Cherry Coke and a Morton's steak.

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
08-16-2009, 06:52 PM
A bean and cheese burrito with lettuce and onions added, from El Burrito, located in Redlands, CA.

MuslixtheMighty
08-16-2009, 07:39 PM
A bean and cheese burrito with lettuce and onions added, from El Burrito, located in Redlands, CA.

Do you live on burritos or just constantly crave them?

CEBedford
08-16-2009, 08:09 PM
I'm too full of Black and Blue burgers to even consider the prospect of eating anything right now.

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
08-16-2009, 08:11 PM
Do you live on burritos or just constantly crave them?
It's been since December 2008 since i have had one, exception with Chiplotle, but that doesn't really count. I'm heading down to So. Cal. next week, so it's time to get my fix.

Oldgamer
08-17-2009, 11:37 AM
I'm craving a Philly Steak and Cheese ... gotta have some soon or I will fade away ...

I'm too full of Black and Blue burgers to even consider the prospect of eating anything right now.

We have a recipe for a blue cheese burger that rocks. Mix with your favorite hot sauce:

Ground Sirloin
Big fresh hamburger buns (this is a necessity, no regular buns)
Crumbled bleu cheese
Salt & Pepper
Hot sauce
Red onion
Mayo
Leaf lettuce
Brown sugar

Mix what you think you will use of mayonnaise and toss in some of that hot sauce to taste a few hours before making burgers so it has time to combine the flavors. Remember the more hot sauce you add, the thinner and runnier it may get and you may have to add more mayo to keep a thicker consistency.

Mix the hot sauce, salt, & pepper to taste (this comes form smell and practice, everyone's taste for hot sauce is different) with the sirloin and form into patties.

Saute red onions in butter and 2 tsp of brown sugar.

Throw burgers into the pan and start cooking to desired doneness (not a word), tossing the crumbled bleu cheese on top only a minute or so from being done to melt a little. To speed up the melting, you can take a big metal bowl, toss a 1/4 C or so of water on the pan and cover with the bowl ... this steams everything, a nice touch actually.

When done, put the mayo/hot sauce mix on the bottom bun, then the onions and lettuce, then the burger with the awesome bleu cheese ... then put another layer of the mayo mix on the top bun (this is why you need the bigger fresher buns from the bakery)

We got the original recipe here (http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/2009/01/my-most-favorite-burger-ever-for-now/), but we've changed it slightly to our tastes.

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
08-17-2009, 11:41 AM
Oddly enough, some donuts.

CEBedford
08-17-2009, 12:01 PM
Just found out the money I was saving for my meeting tomorrow is now free to be spent on something else. I'm hungry but not sure for what, hoping this thread will give me some ideas. :biggrin:

Thanks for the recipe Oldgamer, my dad buys them from a local deli but now that I've got my own place I'm looking for interesting recipes to try and make. I can't wait to go grocery shopping this payday.

Oldgamer
08-17-2009, 12:56 PM
Just found out the money I was saving for my meeting tomorrow is now free to be spent on something else. I'm hungry but not sure for what, hoping this thread will give me some ideas. :biggrin:

Thanks for the recipe Oldgamer, my dad buys them from a local deli but now that I've got my own place I'm looking for interesting recipes to try and make. I can't wait to go grocery shopping this payday.

I have tons of 'em, my wife's a Chef :biggrin: This is why Oldgamer has a belly, not because of beer ... but because of really good food :laugh:

BSU_Mike
08-17-2009, 03:23 PM
Right now I have a strange craving for that Midnight Truffle Blizzard that DQ had earlier this year. Too bad it's discontinued. :(

CEBedford
08-17-2009, 06:21 PM
Right now I have a strange craving for that Midnight Truffle Blizzard that DQ had earlier this year. Too bad it's discontinued. :(

The DQ next door still has the Tagalong blizzard and it's crazy tasty!

Lucifer_Draconus
08-17-2009, 06:41 PM
Not hungry but if I was I'd be craving a two slices of Genoa from Pizza Schmizza or a couple Lengua or Chorizo tacos from the local Taco Van.

traesin
08-18-2009, 04:30 AM
mmmmm Pizza Schmizza.....

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
08-18-2009, 08:11 AM
Had a Papa Johns Pizza craving last night but couldn't find a store to deliver.

CEBedford
08-18-2009, 02:30 PM
Again I am full. Cottage Inn came around with cheap pizzas and we bought a couple to share at work.

James Ruglia
08-18-2009, 10:20 PM
You know what? Every single time I see this topic, I'm not hungry. I'm actually not hungry often anyway, but just to have something to say, I'll mention that I crave a delicious slice of red velvet cake complete with cream cheese frosting.

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
08-18-2009, 10:31 PM
I was having a bagel with cream cheese craving earlier today.

Doom Crow
08-18-2009, 11:00 PM
I'm in the mood for the blood of the innocent :hungry:

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
08-18-2009, 11:26 PM
Damn Vampires! They are a nuisance.

CEBedford
08-19-2009, 12:19 AM
Damn Vampires! They are a nuisance.

"One thing about living in Santa Carla I never could stomach, all the damn vampires." - Grandpa, The Lost Boys

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
08-19-2009, 12:46 AM
Don't need a TV when you got a TV guide.

traesin
08-19-2009, 01:33 AM
craving....popcorn!

prinnycook
08-20-2009, 09:39 PM
I am really in the mood for Burger King, I could go for like two whoppers and fries. Or maybe White Castle. No I am not smoking weed.

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
08-20-2009, 10:30 PM
A chicken sandwich sounds good right about now.

rylie
08-21-2009, 12:00 AM
a strawberry cream slush from Sonic, so damn good.

MuslixtheMighty
08-21-2009, 12:18 AM
My birthday cake, a chocolate Guinness cake with cream cheese icing!

Azar
08-21-2009, 12:21 AM
Orange chicken and rice from panda express, OH MY GOODNESS, IT IS AWSOME !!!!!!

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
08-21-2009, 12:48 AM
Orange chicken and rice from panda express, OH MY GOODNESS, IT IS AWSOME !!!!!!
Had some of that the other day. It WAS delicious. Garbage Burrito time this weekend, cant wait.

MarshamSane
08-21-2009, 11:04 AM
Vanilla soft servee with some sprinkles. I like to keep shite simple.

Oldgamer
08-21-2009, 12:30 PM
Had some of that the other day. It WAS delicious. Garbage Burrito time this weekend, cant wait.

It's no wonder you're undead with all of the burritos you eat :)

CEBedford
08-21-2009, 12:31 PM
Strawberry Banana smoothie from Dairy Queen. Happy hour in 29 minutes!

MarshamSane
08-21-2009, 12:42 PM
happy hour? now I'm craving sailor jerry and coke, along with some nachos.

CEBedford
08-21-2009, 04:36 PM
happy hour? now I'm craving sailor jerry and coke, along with some nachos.

Yeah the DQ next door to my work does half off anything you can drink through a straw for "happy hour."

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
08-21-2009, 05:15 PM
You know, nachos do sound pretty good at the moment.

CEBedford
08-21-2009, 05:17 PM

Indeed! I think I'll get some on my way home.

Harwel
08-22-2009, 03:48 PM
It's no wonder you're undead with all of the burritos you eat :)

I love burritos. I like to hit Taco Del Mar for lunch at get one with rice, refried beans, shredded beef, cheese, jalapenos, and hot sauce. They're delicious and freakin' huge and only cost $5... plus buy 10 get one free and they punch your card twice on Mondays. NOM NOM NOM

CEBedford
08-23-2009, 01:28 AM
My birthday cake, a chocolate Guinness cake with cream cheese icing!

I had a Guinness bacon burger from Bennigans tonight! I've never eaten there before but that burger was so damn good!

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
08-23-2009, 08:41 AM
I'm in the mood for a Del Taco .59 cent breakfast burrito. Actually, 4 of them would be better.

Oldgamer
08-23-2009, 10:41 AM
I'm having homemade fajitas in your honor tonight Thoth :biggrin:

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
08-23-2009, 10:44 AM
I'm having homemade fajitas in your honor tonight Thoth :biggrin:
Mmm, awesome.

traesin
08-24-2009, 01:01 AM
I'm craving more sleep.

MarshamSane
08-24-2009, 08:37 AM
icecream, or tacos, can do either right now.

traesin
08-25-2009, 07:01 AM
hazelnut waffles

WhiteTiger
08-26-2009, 11:07 AM
I need My chinese !!! :biggrin:

Some hot chinese tea... :tea:

Lo Mein, Crab Rangoon, General tso chicken, Spare ribs, Pork Fried Rice, Wonton Soup, etc...

:hungry:

templeorder
08-26-2009, 01:40 PM
I would like corriander beef and brown rice please. With a nice Pale Ale...

traesin
08-27-2009, 02:19 AM
ohhhh Corn Beef. mmmmmm Like Grandma use to make

CEBedford
08-27-2009, 09:10 AM
I need My chinese !!! :biggrin:

Some hot chinese tea... :tea:

Lo Mein, Crab Rangoon, General tso chicken, Spare ribs, Pork Fried Rice, Wonton Soup, etc...

:hungry:
Same here!

Oldgamer
08-27-2009, 04:09 PM
ohhhh Corn Beef. mmmmmm Like Grandma use to make

Mmmm I love corned beef and cabbage :hungry:

traesin
08-28-2009, 02:03 AM
still want cornned beef....must make some this weekend. Come on over for some.

MarshamSane
08-28-2009, 04:39 AM
Rice Pudding!

Oldgamer
08-28-2009, 03:10 PM
still want cornned beef....must make some this weekend. Come on over for some.

I better start now and I might make it by Sunday :biggrin:

CEBedford
08-28-2009, 09:19 PM
Taco Hell. It's the only thing open within two minutes driving distance. Hm, what to have.

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
08-29-2009, 07:36 AM
Some Chinese food does sound good. Perhaps i'll get some today.

Oldgamer
08-29-2009, 01:59 PM
Some Chinese food does sound good. Perhaps i'll get some today.

Wha ...? A break from Chipotle and burrito's?

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
08-29-2009, 04:12 PM
A little break, perhaps.

traesin
08-30-2009, 12:30 AM
Just had pizza......still want some corned beef though.

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
08-30-2009, 10:53 AM
Man, been craving chinese and mexican food lately, dunno why.

traesin
08-30-2009, 12:50 PM
think I'll have some lucky charms

FrederickL
08-30-2009, 01:03 PM
I'd go for a couple of pancakes. Haven't had pancakes in so long...

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
08-30-2009, 02:54 PM
Having pizza and soda tonight. Who doesn't always have some kind of craving for pizza, even if it is for Little Ceasars $5.00 pizzas.

Oldgamer
08-30-2009, 04:13 PM
One of my favorite meals ... for me it's pizza and Coke, for my wife it's Pepsi ... but it is otherwise Pizza & Soda!

traesin
08-30-2009, 10:12 PM
had pizza earlier, eating arrby's roast beef and fending off cats.

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
08-31-2009, 01:35 AM
Had all-you-can-eat italian earlier, and surprisingly, i liked it. I'm not typically an italian food fan.

traesin
08-31-2009, 01:58 AM
love Italian food, but it goes straight to my hips.
by the way...Welcome back Thoth

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
08-31-2009, 09:53 AM
Thanks, traisin. I use to eat quite a bit of chinese food until i found out that it has more calories than most foods. Must be the oil. Imagine my disappointment.

This morning i am craving Del Taco's 59 cent egg burritos. I haven't had them for near 9 months so i am thinking that they increased the price. That would suck.

Oldgamer
08-31-2009, 10:29 AM
had pizza earlier, eating arrby's roast beef and fending off cats.

We have to get 2 extra roast beef sandwiches from Arby's when we bring it home to eat because of the cats, the go koo-koo for deli style meat.

Hoitash
08-31-2009, 02:16 PM

Great now I want some. The best part about nachos is the chips are good plain.

CEBedford
08-31-2009, 04:10 PM
Welcome back Thoth.

Italian food is great thanks to garlic! Man I love garlic.

Lender
08-31-2009, 05:34 PM
I never crave food. This frustrates my wife, who is a Great cook, but I don't appreciate it as much as someone who is more of a "foodie."

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
08-31-2009, 06:14 PM
I never crave food. This frustrates my wife, who is a Great cook, but I don't appreciate it as much as someone who is more of a "foodie."
Actually, that is awesome. I have found that if i eat bland foods only-like oatmeal, etc-i can develop my palette (sp?) to a level of desensitization, too. Of course, i have to work on it. You are lucky in this regard, Lender.

Lender
08-31-2009, 07:49 PM
Actually, that is awesome. I have found that if i eat bland foods only-like oatmeal, etc-i can develop my palette (sp?) to a level of desensitization, too. Of course, i have to work on it. You are lucky in this regard, Lender.

It definitely helps with the weight factor. I never pig-out on anything. I haven't gained or lost a pound in years. My active, carpenter employment helps also.

ChaunceyK
08-31-2009, 07:53 PM
Funny, I was looking for a different subject & saw this one. Funny, I say, because I've been thinking for about 10 minutes...

"Wish I had some cookies here in the house."

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
08-31-2009, 08:21 PM
Freshly baked chocolate chip cookies do sound good right about now.

Azar
08-31-2009, 10:54 PM
Now I wan't some all meat pizza. YUM!!

Hoitash
08-31-2009, 10:55 PM
I'm excited that there's a new pizza place on campus. I can't wait to try it out.

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
08-31-2009, 11:02 PM
When i managed a pizza restaurant years ago, i use to refer to meat lovers pizza as the cardiac arrest. Customers loved the name, except for one nutball woman that threatened to sue for the term was apparently insulting to folks with heart problems. I told her to seek psychiatric help. Boy was she angry. LOL

traesin
09-01-2009, 04:05 AM
When i managed a pizza restaurant years ago, i use to refer to meat lovers pizza as the cardiac arrest. Customers loved the name, except for one nutball woman that threatened to sue for the term was apparently insulting to folks with heart problems. I told her to seek psychiatric help. Boy was she angry. LOL
:laugh:
Man sometimes i want to tell people stuff like that.

and you had to mention cookies.....

ChaunceyK
09-01-2009, 08:32 AM
Now I wan't some all meat pizza. YUM!!

Ah, the meat-lovers pizza in some parts, the meatza pizza in others. My wife likes getting that one at Pizza Hut, and I don't stop her. Her bloodwork always comes back normal & I'm on Vytorin, so we can handle it!

:laugh:

traesin
09-03-2009, 03:32 AM
mmmmm.......pizza. and they left me some in the fridge at work tonight.

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
09-03-2009, 08:53 AM
Del Taco 59 cent burritos are calling my name out this morning.

spotlight
09-03-2009, 04:28 PM
I am going over to El Finix in about an hour and half. For 'authintic' Mexican food. HA! Only the family that owns the chain are authintic. Americans at that!

But the food is worth it, and the company joining me is too!

Oldgamer
09-03-2009, 04:56 PM
Del Taco 59 cent burritos are calling my name out this morning.

If I ate as many tacos and burritos that you seem to crave, I'd be 400 lbs!

traesin
09-04-2009, 02:59 AM
I don't like tacos. I'm craving cheese cake.

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
09-04-2009, 10:10 AM
If I ate as many tacos and burritos that you seem to crave, I'd be 400 lbs!

Hell, if i ate as many tacos and burritos i crave, i would be 400 lbs. I just don't act on it. :eek:

I don't like tacos. I'm craving cheese cake.

Yep, cheesecake with graham cracker crust is awesome. I can eat a whole pie. I wont, but i sure could.

Problem is when i was a big time athlete, i could eat anything i want. Now that i'm not, i have to excercise restaint. No fun.

But on a better note, i am up early enough to pick up two breakfast burritos this am. Cool.

Oldgamer
09-05-2009, 10:44 AM
Craving two things oddly enough ... homemade pizza and prime rib roast ...

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
09-05-2009, 10:57 AM
Going for another 1-2 breakfast burritos before before heading to the library for some serious reading and a writing of a paper.

Breakfast burritos=good
Homework all day on a Saturday=bad

Oldgamer
09-05-2009, 01:23 PM
As a friend Thoth ... I'm going to have to organize a burrito intervention.

ChaunceyK
09-05-2009, 02:37 PM
That's right, just hand those burritos over to me. I'll see to it they're...ummm...destroyed or something.

(I also happen to love burritos)

squidyak
09-05-2009, 04:29 PM
A Reubon. Unfortunately there isn't a place within striking distance that has a good reubon.

Hoitash
09-05-2009, 04:57 PM
On the bright side, diner food is pretty inexpensive.

I want pizza. And for my game today to not have been cancelled due to "book issues." Never mind the vet in our group all ready knows half the plot...

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
09-05-2009, 09:12 PM
As a friend Thoth ... I'm going to have to organize a burrito intervention.
79 cents a burrito fits into my budget, what can i say.

traesin
09-05-2009, 09:16 PM
Don't like burritos. I was bad and bought some pecan tarts.....yum. think I will go have another.

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
09-05-2009, 11:59 PM
Don't like burritos. I was bad and bought some pecan tarts.....yum. think I will go have another.
Once you've had an El Burrito Garbage Burrito, you will crave it daily to the end of your days.

Hoitash
09-06-2009, 08:56 AM
to be fair, "the rest of your days" after eating something daily with garbage in the name is probably not going to be very long.

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
09-06-2009, 10:00 AM
Going to go back for another 79 cent breakfast burrito this morning. I feel i have to buy one since i an using their location for 8+ hours to study.

Hoitash
09-06-2009, 10:05 AM
That's one reason I buy dice when I go to my game shop every Saturday for 6 or 7 hours.

Oldgamer
09-06-2009, 01:29 PM
A Reubon. Unfortunately there isn't a place within striking distance that has a good reubon.

I would love a good Reuben, it's one of my favorite sandwiches and no one makes them around here so I have to make them homemade. Which isn't a problem other than talking my wife (who doesn't really care for them) into having them :)

traesin
09-07-2009, 12:53 AM
Once you've had an El Burrito Garbage Burrito, you will crave it daily to the end of your days.
not big on Mexican food. I want a good hambuger.

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
09-07-2009, 12:54 AM
Damn traesin, looks as though you are on my schedule.

traesin
09-07-2009, 05:40 AM
Damn traesin, looks as though you are on my schedule.

Up all night....sleep sometimes during the day and most of the weekend.

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
09-07-2009, 09:40 AM
I rarely sleep, too. Always up and working-and getting a bit burned out by it, but just a little bit so that's fine.

Hmm, if that school library is closed, guess i'm going to Del Taco to study and get myself a...breakfast burrito. What can i say; the price is right.

traesin
09-08-2009, 03:37 AM
yea the two job thing really sucks, but it's better than roomates.

need sugar.....

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
09-08-2009, 09:35 AM
Been there, traesin. I use to work 85+ hours a week and still found time for full-time study. I also loved living alone so it was worth it-stripping the clothes at the door is always nice. Besides when one works alot, money gets saved up.

As far as roommates are concerned, i'd have no problem with a good one but they are hard to find. Had a girl roommate once-and she was great-but had decided to try to bring 'more' to our situation which just ended up with more drama for me. Guess that's the risk with living with the opposite sex.

cplmac
09-08-2009, 11:31 AM

Sounds like a great thread idea for our military guys on P&PG. Hint.

Heck, i'd find the responses interesting.

Mine was the Spaghetti with meatball (it was labled as meatballs, but you usually only ever found one in it). Of course, nobody ever wanted the omelette one. It had very little meat in it and no flavor. You had to use the whole salt packet and at least 2 of those little tabasco sauce bottles in order to choke it down.

Dunno why, but i could really go for some liver and onions right about now.

You can keep the liver, Thoth, I will just take the onions, as long as they aren't cooked with the liver. Now, if you were having beef tips with onions, I would be ringing the doorbell at dinner time.

edit: sorry, obiviously I hadn't checked out this thread for quite some time.

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
09-08-2009, 11:39 AM
Mine was the Spaghetti with meatball (it was labled as meatballs, but you usually only ever found one in it). Of course, nobody ever wanted the omelette one. It had very little meat in it and no flavor. You had to use the whole salt packet and at least 2 of those little tabasco sauce bottles in order to choke it down.

You can keep the liver, Thoth, I will just take the onions, as long as they aren't cooked with the liver. Now, if you were having beef tips with onions, I would be ringing the doorbell at dinner time.

edit: sorry, obiviously I hadn't checked out this thread for quite some time.
Beef tips with onions do sound pretty good right about now.

Meeting a gamer friend for lunch in 2 hours for a little Crappo Bell (Taco Bell) grub, mine being a bean and cheese 99 cent burrito.

Hoitash
09-08-2009, 11:54 AM
I third the beef tips and onions.

concering the lone meatball: whenever my Dad order's clam chowder, if it's too much potato and not enough clam, he'll say things like "They should've added another clam" or "found the clam."

There's a new pizza place on campus and I'm gonna try it out tonight. hopefully it won't suck like the old Sbarro's that was there (not a slam on all Sbarro's, just that one really sucked. Every month I'd order from it just to remind myself how much it sucked.)

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
09-08-2009, 11:57 AM
I loved going to the Wharf in San Francisco to have some Clam Chowder in the bread bowl. Mmm

traesin
09-09-2009, 01:39 AM
Been there, traesin. I use to work 85+ hours a week and still found time for full-time study. I also loved living alone so it was worth it-stripping the clothes at the door is always nice. Besides when one works alot, money gets saved up.

As far as roommates are concerned, i'd have no problem with a good one but they are hard to find. Had a girl roommate once-and she was great-but had decided to try to bring 'more' to our situation which just ended up with more drama for me. Guess that's the risk with living with the opposite sex.

I've had some good ones and lots of bad ones. I can't live with other females. it's a territory thing. Men aren't a problem and I'd rather Not date my roommate. To much drama. I like to relax when I come home, not dread it.

We call it Toxic Hell (taco bell). that place gives me bad heartburn.

I would love some beef tips too. Especially if they are from a place called The Beef House in Indiana. yum.

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
09-09-2009, 08:54 AM
I would never date a room mate as well. Unfortunately, she thought it be great to kick it up a notch--didn't happen. I ended up moving. Too bad, too, other than that, the situation was great. BTW, couches and cats are fine.

I've heard the term Toxic Hell, too. Either it be Toxic Hell or Crappo Bell, i still have cravings to eat at Taco Bell on occasion.

traesin
09-10-2009, 05:27 AM
I would never date a room mate as well. Unfortunately, she thought it be great to kick it up a notch--didn't happen. I ended up moving. Too bad, too, other than that, the situation was great. BTW, couches and cats are fine.

I've heard the term Toxic Hell, too. Either it be Toxic Hell or Crappo Bell, i still have cravings to eat at Taco Bell on occasion.

lol feel free to visit anytime. I just don't know where too many Mexican restaurants are.

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
09-10-2009, 09:56 AM
lol feel free to visit anytime. I just don't know where too many Mexican restaurants are.
No worries for i am a human garbage disposal--i love all foods, which makes it odd that i eat so little. If i were still an athlete i would continue with eating everything and lots of it (I miss the no consequence eating), but now that i am no longer an athlete--and no longer needing the caloric intake--i eat very little.

I hope to take you up on your offer one day, traesin. Appreciated.

traesin
09-11-2009, 02:21 AM
lol well I know plenty of good restaurants.

I am craving chicken teriyaki. Which is lunch tonight.

templeorder
09-12-2009, 08:42 AM
Pigs in a blanket. And yummy bacon. With some toast and blackberry jam.

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
09-12-2009, 09:47 AM
Big juicy steak

Hoitash
09-12-2009, 09:59 AM
And some nice grilled Michigan corn...

traesin
09-12-2009, 06:15 PM
ohhhh.....midwest sweet corn.......Yummmmmmmmmm......

send me some!!!!!

Hoitash
09-12-2009, 07:35 PM
At 19 cents an ear no problem.

agoraderek
09-13-2009, 12:53 AM
A Payday candy bar.

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
09-13-2009, 09:05 AM
Zagnut Bar

traesin
09-15-2009, 03:03 AM
doritos

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
09-15-2009, 09:18 AM
Actually, dorritos do sound good at the moment, traesin.

Windstar
09-15-2009, 09:23 AM
Cheeto's crunhie

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
09-15-2009, 11:13 AM
Capt. Crunch sounds pretty good right about now.

cplmac
09-15-2009, 03:27 PM
Brownies with peanut butter chips.

Jumped into the Chat and the discussion was about chocolate. This is what I settled upon. Bummer, no brownies in the house.

-Crash-
09-15-2009, 05:31 PM
Pizza

Dark
09-15-2009, 05:50 PM
Tacos :)

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
09-15-2009, 06:35 PM
I'm a cravin' Kung Pow

traesin
09-16-2009, 04:48 AM
someone had to mention brownies. sigh. me and my sweet tooth.

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
09-16-2009, 08:17 AM
Brownies do sound good. I admit, they are my last weakness when it comes to surgary treats.

cplmac
09-16-2009, 10:56 AM
It's closing in on lunchtime. Hmm, think I will make some chicken nuggets for the girls and I to eat.

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
09-16-2009, 11:55 AM
Yep, still craving the chinese food.

-Crash-
09-16-2009, 07:56 PM
I still want Pizza...

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
09-16-2009, 10:14 PM
Pizza is a daily craving everyone has since childhood, myself included.

Hoitash
09-16-2009, 10:19 PM
More weekly for me. Hopefully DM'ing for my friends kids will get me free/cheap pizza, although the new place on campus is great. Freshly baked personals in five minutes.

agoraderek
09-16-2009, 10:22 PM
Beer.

Hoitash
09-16-2009, 10:26 PM
Wish I had some anchovies for that pizza. Those guys keep forever in the cans.

Oh and mmm... Beer.

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
09-17-2009, 12:15 AM
Wish I had some anchovies for that pizza. Those guys keep forever in the cans.

Oh and mmm... Beer.
I've had squid on pizza, just never anchovies.

Oh, and uh, I'm still craving the chinese food.

traesin
09-17-2009, 03:15 AM
still want brownies.....pizza is Sat.

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
09-17-2009, 09:22 AM
still want brownies.....pizza is Sat.
Wish i still had my youthful metabolism--when one can eat whatever, whenever, and as much as one wanted without consequences.

-Crash-
09-17-2009, 08:05 PM

Pizza... Good memories...

traesin
09-18-2009, 02:27 AM
Wish i still had my youthful metabolism--when one can eat whatever, whenever, and as much as one wanted without consequences.

I don't have a youthful metabolism either, I just don't have time to cook or bake so I eat a lot of salad and cereal.

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
09-18-2009, 08:32 AM
I eat quite healthy too. Sadly, i do miss my weekly burritos and chinese foods but whatya gonna do.

Hoitash
09-18-2009, 09:24 AM
I want french toast sticks. They don't serve them Friday, but they do Thursday. I need to switch my bagel day (asiago cheese bagel mmm) and my three choice breakfast day. Altohugh I eat there Wedsneday... I need a chart or post its to figure this out.

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
09-18-2009, 09:52 AM
I would love to go to IHOP and order up a Steak and Egg omlet with a side of pancakes. Mmm, now that sounds good.

traesin
09-20-2009, 09:35 AM
chicken noodle soup....I'm sick

Hoitash
09-20-2009, 09:43 AM
Ah the swine flu epidemic has begun.

I could not resist.

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
09-20-2009, 09:44 AM
chicken noodle soup....I'm sick
Thought you gamed all weekend? Were you able to before getting ill?

Todays craving: A Chipotle burrito spilling with their superhot sauce.

traesin
09-20-2009, 09:46 AM
I was sick before I went to game. I wont give a gaming session just for a lousy cold. But I've been in bed since.

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
09-20-2009, 09:48 AM
I was sick before I went to game. I wont give a gaming session just for a lousy cold. But I've been in bed since.
I know a cure. :eek:

Get better quick, traesin.

traesin
09-20-2009, 09:49 AM
Really.?.:o:o

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
09-20-2009, 09:56 AM
Really.?.:o:o
Oh yes. I do.

Looks as though it is just you and me on these boards this am, at least in the participating sense.

traesin
09-20-2009, 10:06 AM
hmm......

pm me details.

Hoitash
09-20-2009, 11:52 AM
Can you talk to my DM traesin, he won't run our game just because he has four measly classes. I got five and I'm gonna start running a game with four noobs in addition to looking for an on campus group and hoping our weekly game isn't cancelled.

My jobs are very low input right now. Especially when your a tutor with no students. Kind of sad my job is dependent on students being dense.

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
09-20-2009, 11:55 AM
Can you talk to my DM traesin, he won't run our game just because he has four measly classes. I got five and I'm gonna start running a game with four noobs in addition to looking for an on campus group and hoping our weekly game isn't cancelled.

My jobs are very low input right now. Especially when your a tutor with no students. Kind of sad my job is dependent on students being dense.
Can take his DM seat and continue with that game as well, Hoitash?

traesin
09-20-2009, 12:07 PM

Some are just not as dedicated as others. Tell him I work 60 hours and still find time to game. I'm actually working on stuff to start my own too. Not to mention the 3 Pbp's I'm in and being on here almost all the time.

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
09-20-2009, 12:11 PM
I'm starving for burritos. Surprised? Had chinese yesterday and was it goooood. Hit the spot, it did.

traesin
09-20-2009, 12:16 PM
craving peanut butter cookies

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
09-20-2009, 12:21 PM
craving peanut butter cookies
Those do sound good. The chewy kind, right?

I wouldn't mind eating quite a few xmas sugar cookies, mmm.

BTW and point of fact: Crispy cookies are nothing other than glorified surgar crackers, and that goes against everything that is right with the universe.

Chewy coooooookies *Head tilted back, tongue hanging down one side, making gurgling sounds*

traesin
09-20-2009, 12:28 PM
these are the chocolate covered kind. My great Aunt Katherine has the best sugar cookie recipe ever! and they are always soft....

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
09-20-2009, 12:35 PM
these are the chocolate covered kind. My great Aunt Katherine has the best sugar cookie recipe ever! and they are always soft....
Then you must make me a batch and send them to my location. In return, i'll send you a Chipotle burrito, or as we call them... Ozzy's Burritos, to your location.

Thoth's trivia for today: Why do we call Chipotle Burritos, Ozzy's Burritos?

Winner gets a few respect points that will last the duration of today only.

Hoitash
09-20-2009, 12:43 PM
I use the Santa's Favorite sugar cookies recipe for Christmas, and that's the only time I make em. If your willing to pay it I find Lofthouse sugar cookies are definately worth it.

traesin
09-20-2009, 12:46 PM
loft house are very good.

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
09-20-2009, 12:53 PM
I use the Santa's Favorite sugar cookies recipe for Christmas, and that's the only time I make em. If your willing to pay it I find Lofthouse sugar cookies are definately worth it.

loft house are very good.

Come on, kids! Xmas sugar cookies must be made from scratch.

What were you two thinking? :confused:

traesin
09-20-2009, 12:59 PM
loft house are everyday cookies not Chirstmas cookies. Chirstmas is when my family breaks out the old family recipes for cookies like Aunt Katherine's sugar cookies, Grandma's chocolate drops, pecan tarts, almond cressents, fudge, toffee bars and hot fudge pudding.

Hoitash
09-20-2009, 02:25 PM
Indeed.

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
09-20-2009, 02:31 PM
I haven't eaten yet, so therefore i am pretty much craving anything at this moment.

traesin
09-21-2009, 03:51 AM
craving ibuprofen and sudefed

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
09-21-2009, 08:55 AM
A painkiller sounds good right about now. Then later this morning, i'm thinking something of the breakfast variety.

traesin
09-21-2009, 09:37 AM
toast with Pb and Cinnamon sugar.

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
09-24-2009, 10:02 AM
I've been craving liver and onions for a few years now, dunno why.

traesin
09-25-2009, 01:47 AM
craving KFC

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
09-25-2009, 08:14 AM
Feeling sick from the Excedrin and Tylenol i just took, but if i had to say i would say that i'm in the mood for a Big Streak Omlet from IHoP.

traesin
09-25-2009, 08:56 AM
If you eat something bland it will help.

craving sleep

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
09-25-2009, 08:58 AM
If you eat something bland it will help.

craving sleep
About to suck down some porridge flavoured with honey. <thought it appropriate to spell flavored flavoured to go with porridge>

traesin
09-25-2009, 09:04 AM
lol

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
02-13-2010, 10:09 AM
I'm thinking of a big breakfast burrito this morning, or a big steak omelet from IHoP.

Hoitash
02-13-2010, 10:16 AM
I can't remember the last time I had steak...

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
02-13-2010, 10:18 AM
I've pretty much eliminated it from my diet... pretty much.

traesin
02-13-2010, 01:38 PM
i want some REAL bbq.

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
02-13-2010, 02:14 PM
i want some REAL bbq.
That does sound good. I'm coming with you for lunch, traesin. Now, if only i can find where i laid down my personal teleporter.

traesin
02-14-2010, 02:57 PM
I still want some real BBQ. I guess I will have to settle for Loyd's.

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
02-14-2010, 03:04 PM
Yes, BBQ does sound great. Haven't had any for quite some time. Usually, the only time i get some is when i am hanging out on Padre Island. Great beach, BTW.

traesin
02-15-2010, 05:32 AM
well had Loyd's BBQ....passable.

Blydden
02-28-2010, 10:19 PM
Italian Wedding Soup would be good. *ACHOO*. Colds suck. :sick:

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
02-28-2010, 10:29 PM
Heck, i could eat a Chipotle burrito right about now, extra hot, of course.

Italian Wedding Soup would be good. *ACHOO*. Colds suck. :sick:
I know the perfect cure/avoidance for such illnesses. When i find my book (i have an incredibly huge library), i'll be sure to share it, if you're interested. It's written by a 19th century Yogi. Great stuff. Lemme know, and i'll make a mental note to look for it.

Hoitash
03-01-2010, 09:37 AM
I know a good herbal tea for sore throats:

you take about three cloves, two cinamin sticks, some sliced whole ginger, and lime juice, and you boil it. Allspice might be used, too, but that seems a bit much. Honey is also optional but recomended if you eyeball the tablespoon of lime juice. Or was it two teaspoons...

Either way hope it helps.

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
03-01-2010, 10:48 AM
Pigging out at HomeTown Buffet today sounds doable.

Chi
03-01-2010, 02:24 PM
I'm not very happy so I want Ice cream, Potato chips, Pizza rolls! Yeah I think that's it!!

Blydden
03-01-2010, 05:13 PM
I know the perfect cure/avoidance for such illnesses. When i find my book (i have an incredibly huge library), i'll be sure to share it, if you're interested. It's written by a 19th century Yogi. Great stuff. Lemme know, and i'll make a mental note to look for it.

I would love to know about that. You know how to use the chatroom right?

I know a good herbal tea for sore throats:

you take about three cloves, two cinamin sticks, some sliced whole ginger, and lime juice, and you boil it. Allspice might be used, too, but that seems a bit much. Honey is also optional but recomended if you eyeball the tablespoon of lime juice. Or was it two teaspoons...

Either way hope it helps.

How does that taste anyway?

Oh, and to help stay on topic. I am currently craving some spaghetti.

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
03-01-2010, 05:21 PM
Shoot me a PM, Blydden. This way i'll remember who to contact with said information.

Hoitash
03-01-2010, 06:11 PM
How does that taste anyway?

No idea, I made it for my Mom before she kicked the bucket, and I personally don't drink tea.

Llayne
03-01-2010, 07:15 PM
The best BBQ I've been able to find in the Corpus Christi area is Rudy's BBQ. Part gas station, part bbq, all good.

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
03-01-2010, 08:23 PM
The best BBQ I've been able to find in the Corpus Christi area is Rudy's BBQ. Part gas station, part bbq, all good.
I'll have to check it out. I go see family in Corpus every year... and go to Padre Island, which goes w/o saying.

Llayne
03-01-2010, 08:26 PM
S.P.I.D. and Airline... you'll have to take the turn in that looks like it's for the building before Rudy's... their parking lot is horrible.

Now I'm craving White Castles after watching that stupid Undercover Boss show.

Hoitash
03-01-2010, 08:29 PM
Ooh, White Castles sound good. So does the movie Harold and Kumar go to White Castle...

Sascha
03-01-2010, 10:13 PM
[Edit: bah, wrong thread. /sigh]

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
03-01-2010, 10:33 PM
Mountain Dew: Code Red.

traesin
03-02-2010, 01:02 AM
sleep....oh that's no a food. I want some smoked salmon, which is want is for lunch.

Chi
03-04-2010, 02:43 PM
I would have to agree with this statement only down there once every so often But one of my favorites!! Speaking of which think I will go to brother's bbq for lunch!