PDA

View Full Version : Eberron 4th Edition- Toledo, OH (Lucas County Area.)

Granis25
07-12-2009, 06:44 PM
Hello there! I'm am a new-ish DM ooking to form a gameing group for a game of D&D 4th Edition, set in the world of Eberron (he new Eberron Player's guide is avalable and I have a copy, and I'll be getting the Campeign guide soon when it releases, but, if need be,, the Players Guide has given me enough background and flavor to come up with things with.)

I'm looking for some nice players, above all, I'm looking for nice people who can put up with someone new to DMing like me, and new players are welcome, as one of my current players is very good about teaching people, and I'm very open to helping as well. I normally play at the RPGA games at the Game room, but I'm excited to try this setting out, and well, I'd like to play with my brother (another one of the players.) and he felt uncomfortable with the RPGA games.

If anyone is interested, please call me at 419-699-5893 or E-mail me at granis25@gmail.com and I can answer your questions, and we can work on hashing out some dates eventually.

Lumial
08-15-2009, 05:46 PM
I have 2 people for sure and could possibly bring 1-2 more addtl people. Our Sunday group kinda fell apart and we are looking for a new game. I would take over DMing our group but just don't have the time. We prefer Forgotten Realms but for the sake of playing we would be fine with Eberron. If your new to DMing i can try and help in anyway possible. Send me an E-mail Lughwitch@aol.com and maybe we set something up. I see in your post that you play at the Gameroom. Which game do you play in? How is it? I was thinking of p;aying there in the RPGA thing they got going.

Thanks
Todd