PDA

View Full Version : dnd 4e Portland, OR player LF group

baltrons_bacon
07-11-2009, 04:32 PM
Hi there. If any groups are forming, or you need another player i'd be interested. I have 4e experience (player and DM) and I'm very reliable. I can host the game at my house as well (SW Portland). Thanks!

RoryN
07-11-2009, 07:56 PM
There were some posts recently with some guys in the Beaverton/Aloha looking to get a game going. It may be 2 or 3 pages back now, but you may find some useful info there.

baltrons_bacon
07-11-2009, 10:27 PM
Thanks for the info. I'll dig a little deeper in the recent posts.
-Carl

traesin
07-13-2009, 01:53 AM
hey if you want to start a game on a weekend, I'm in. I dont no 4e, but I'm a quick study. Beaverton is a bit to far for me.

I'm 35 and been playing since i was 16. I live in Gresham(aka bfe) but if your on Tri-met, i can get there. I could host to if need be.

florent
10-12-2009, 03:25 PM
Hi there,

I'd be inerested as well. I'm new to DD 4e (played ADD 2e a lot, A bit of 3.0 and a lot over other RPGs in the last 25 years. I'm an old fart) but would be very intrested in trying it and DM it if I like it. Eberron would be my first choice for a campaign settings (and maybe Dark Suns when it comes out). I have not problem driving to Gresham or Beaverton. I can also host in the Couv if need be, but I doubt anyone sane would want to go there :).

Hope we can work something out !