PDA

View Full Version : Posting of Adventures

Baldwin Stonewood
07-11-2009, 08:32 AM
I've noticed that there is not a thread, or a place, to post homebrew adventures is there a reason this? Well, I suppose a blog could be set up but I'm not really a blogger.

Is there a way to post a pdf file to the site? I'm sure with over 8000 members there are some awesome adventures to share.

I'm currently stocking a Admiral Paladin's ship that my gamers have, somewhat, acquired last session, and I thought, it would be cool to post it, once the thieves/pirates have completely gained control over the ship.

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
07-11-2009, 09:35 AM
I've thought about this for quite a while, and agree that it would be great to have sections for different genres where gamers can post their "homebrew modules" for the benefit of everyone on P&PG.

Baldwin Stonewood's idea get my vote.

Oldgamer
07-11-2009, 10:19 AM
:thumb:

I'll be starting one of my own within the next few weeks as a PbP, great idea!

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
07-11-2009, 10:31 AM
Excellent. Keep us up to date.

DMMike
07-11-2009, 05:17 PM
Maybe our community is too skilled, and egotistical, as GMs; they only write enough adventure to be able to wing it with their extensive improv abilities, so there's really not enough adventure to post! :rolleyes:

Seriously though, I'd love to see what other DMs are writing. Let's get a forum.

Baldwin Stonewood
07-12-2009, 08:03 AM
What would be the best or preferred format to post an adventure?

Farcaster
07-12-2009, 08:57 AM
That was the idea I had for the Campaign Resources forum, actually. You should definitely be able to post a PDf in that section. For fantasy, that section is here : http://www.penandpapergames.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=20

But, perhaps another format would work better?

Oldgamer
07-12-2009, 09:42 AM
Maybe our community is too skilled, and egotistical, as GMs; they only write enough adventure to be able to wing it with their extensive improv abilities, so there's really not enough adventure to post! :rolleyes:

Seriously though, I'd love to see what other DMs are writing. Let's get a forum.

Ah, but that's what I would write about ... after the improv happens :) But I guess that's more of a blog thing. But like Baldwin, I'm not a blogger, so the thread idea sounded good to me.

cigamnogard
07-17-2009, 04:35 PM
Mine are blogged :)