PDA

View Full Version : 3.5 d&d

Emrys
07-09-2009, 11:30 PM
Greetings! My husband and I are looking for some players for a new 3.5 campaign. We're both in our late 20's and live on the east side of Indianapolis. We have a small dog too, so if you're afraid of dachshunds then this won't be the place for you. :-)

Anyway, no power gamers, we like to have fun, but no cheaters eithers. We're thinking a Sunday afternoon/evening game, hopefully on a weekly basis.

If you need more info or are interested, drop me an email.

Jihalizad
07-23-2009, 02:56 PM
I'm definitely up for some gaming, I'm looking to get into pretty much anything but please realize in the way of D&D I am an utter novice, get me into a good Deadlands D20 game and I'll be fine but I might need some help in a D&D setting.

If you're interested in having a ..not-so-strong, silent, thinker type character who doesn't mind getting mauled by GMs, then I'm your man.

By mauled by GM's, well I guess I should explain that, my first gaming group were all min-maxers except for me since I was too new and didn't know how nor did I want to. I think I only survived two sessions, had to keep rerolling...

istoaufrien
09-14-2009, 02:05 PM
Well i would love a game. Im in marion but this looks like the best thing i can find ;P

I have been playing 3.5 for a good 3 years, and i have experianced in most postions (melee, caster, blaster, divine... others)

I can fill whatever you all need. Im a very casual gamer

Emrys
09-14-2009, 02:17 PM
Game is full, thanks for looking!