PDA

View Full Version : Shadows of Hell

captbryant
07-09-2009, 03:44 PM
This is a fourth edition points of Light campaign which focuses on an invasion of devils. We have three players and are looking for up to three more. The characters are currently 7th level. We tend to focus a little more on combat, but there are role playing opportunities.

Shoukanjuu
07-26-2009, 01:59 AM
This is a fourth edition points of Light campaign which focuses on an invasion of devils. We have three players and are looking for up to three more. The characters are currently 7th level. We tend to focus a little more on combat, but there are role playing opportunities.

I'm new to tabletop roleplaying in general, but I've been in a weekly 4E campaign for over a year now, and another bi-weekly campaign since January, so I've got a decent grasp of D&D4E, at least.

Unfortunately, my weekly game is going on hiatus (DM leaving Denver temporarily), and my bi-weekly game is having issues (previous campaign ground to a halt, due to poor player attendance).

So, I'd like to join a new campaign or two, but since I don't drive, it's a bit difficult to find games that don't require lengthy commutes via RTD. However, since you're within easy walking distance from the LightRail station, it would be an easy trip (I live downtown a couple of blocks from the line).

So, if you're still looking for additional players, let me know. Your post said bi-weekly; is it consistently every other Saturday, or does it tend to jump around?

Also, what classes are your current player's characters? One of my campaigns has 4 players at the moment, and the most recent person to join added a 2nd defender to the party, so we're still missing a controller. It actually causes a fair amount of balance issues with combat (encounters are either too easy, or they take too long), so I would have no problem with creating a character to fill whatever role is missing/needed in your player's party.

-Nathan

At odds
04-20-2010, 05:39 PM
Only 3 players eh? Sounds like you could use a hand.
[Y/N]?