PDA

View Full Version : OKLAHOMA: DND Group LFP: 1e and 4e

Jaise
07-08-2009, 06:02 PM
Hello. We are looking for a few players to join our group of DND. We play on Saturdays from 4/5-whenever. We alternate between 2 campaigns: a 4e and 1e, each week. I live in Norman, but the DM lives in the Moore-ish area, right off the interstate, so that is where we play. If you are at all interested, please notify me and I will get back to you with answers to your questions. We are looking for players of all kinds, new or veteran to the game. THANKS!

chrismata
02-18-2011, 10:38 PM
you still looking for some 1e players?

---------- Post added at 10:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:33 PM ----------

I have played dnd since '83 and Have DM'ed since '91. I no longer own any 1e stuff but I have it all on PDF and still have most of it in memory for the most part. I don't play 4th so I could alt every week sometimes if I can get the scheduling right with work. I would like to get to know some new players. I am currently running Deathwatch with a group and that will need to expire before I can join another group. Please do let me know if y'all are open to new guys.

Kryptkpr
04-24-2013, 07:49 PM
Hello. We are looking for a few players to join our group of DND. We play on Saturdays from 4/5-whenever. We alternate between 2 campaigns: a 4e and 1e, each week. I live in Norman, but the DM lives in the Moore-ish area, right off the interstate, so that is where we play. If you are at all interested, please notify me and I will get back to you with answers to your questions. We are looking for players of all kinds, new or veteran to the game. THANKS!

I know this is an old post but are you still looking for players? Please let me know. I have played 1,2,3,3.5, and 4e and would love to play. I can also play via maptools if you would prefer that.