PDA

View Full Version : Afterglow - D&D-based Homebrew System

Psyborg
07-08-2009, 12:06 AM
Greetings! I'm trying to start up my homebrew D&D game. We still need 1-2 more players so contact me right away if you're interested!

It's a system I designed that has evolved over the years and has been thoroughly played and tested. It's very freeform and encourages creative character development. Fun is emphasized over rules and the world is created as the players discover it on adventures, which are multi-faceted and tend to include content based on each character's goals (i.e. everyone gets to be a "main character"). We're very laid-back and casual D&D players in our late 20's.

The game is set up for Mondays starting around 6pm.

If this sounds interesting, please feel free to contact me directly for more information, either e-mail psyborg@rochester.rr.com or AIM Synaesth8. We're anxious to start playing!

Pete

Lerek
07-24-2009, 06:53 PM
Sounds interesting. I live close by and I think I can join in. My schedule is pretty variable, however, so I may be a sporadic addition. What sort of characters are you looking for? Also, how homebrew is your world?

Psyborg
07-26-2009, 02:36 PM
Hi Lerek,

It's very homebrew and freeform. The system is like a combination of D&D, Whitewolf and my own homemade mechanics, but it does work very well. We can translate most things from other D&D campaigns for use in it, and we make new stuff up as we go along. We will usually be playing Monday evenings (in the range of 6pm-11pm). If you're interested in learning more, send me an e-mail (psyborg@rochester.rr.com) or an IM (Synaesth8).