PDA

View Full Version : Online Game in the works

Tamerath
07-07-2009, 04:13 PM
I'd really like to keep the ball moving on this ravenloft game idea...but rather than a pbp I thought I'd try out Maptools and just do a normal online game. At the moment I don't have much time on my hands to learn the program from ground up but in a couple of weeks I think things will open up for me schedule wise and I can really put some serious work into it. Ark and I are also trying to get back in touch with Baron to actually transfer leadership over this social group to us so we have a few more tools at our disposal...so we'll see.

Arkhemedes
07-08-2009, 06:41 PM
Well, as one can see, I have managed to get in touch with the Baron and he was kind enough to let me take over as moderator so that hopefully we will be more able to get the online game thing going. As I've stated in the New Domain Lord thread, I would still like to look at doing both a normal online game with Maptools as well as a pbp. As for the Maptools idea, I am currently involved with a couple of other gamers who have offered to show me some of the basics in this area: Korhal23 with his Spycraft game and Q-man who, according to Tamerath's thread on Virtual Tabletops, intends to do some demonstrating of his own this coming Saturday. So anyone interested refer to that thread for details. Hopefully we'll be able to learn some things there.