PDA

View Full Version : D and D 4e general campaign

krakistophales
07-04-2009, 01:19 AM
I've been trying to get a game together within the ridgefield/danbury area for quite some time now, so I'd like to invite any players within the area that are interested in getting together a 4e campaign. I myself would be interested in joining/creating this campaign in a player capacity, but I wouldn't mind DMing if people would be interested in that. I'd like to run a 4e campaign since that seems to be the latest dungeons and dragons version, but I'd be open to running a 3.0 or 3.5 campaign if that would be the majority opinion. I can be reached at Lumenangelus777@aol.com.

If all goes well, I'd like to set up a weekly session on Monday afternoons/nights, but I'm flexible to meet people's schedules. So far I don't have a location, but perhaps if there are enough people together we can put our heads together and find a place in the area.

krakistophales
07-06-2009, 07:54 PM
Bump.

JERK
07-11-2009, 04:15 PM
I'm interested, but I'd like to know more.

Selvokaz
01-17-2015, 11:47 AM
Hi i live not to far away in brewster and im currently looking for a group to join. I haven't played in a few years but i did enjoy 4e quite a bit, and of course im a huge 3.5 fan.