PDA

View Full Version : Lagacy Nightmare

rovic
07-02-2009, 10:20 PM
Game takes place 100 years after the vong war

Lucian-Sunaka
07-04-2009, 12:24 AM
Well, I have to admit, that's the one era of post Rebellion Starwars I haven't read. Sounds like fun.

rovic
07-05-2009, 06:42 AM
ok players so far .... Lucian-sunaka (confermed), Kryeed (confermed), Suzaka (confermed), soft serve (unconfermed).... the game is by chat room .... need times that people are able to be on to play.

TaiRei
07-06-2009, 01:52 AM
Count me in. Cheers!

rovic
07-06-2009, 02:30 AM
welcome to legacy nightmare!!!!

TaiRei
07-06-2009, 05:19 PM
My availability currently is.....whenever. I'm a student and it's summer ;)

rovic
07-08-2009, 02:25 AM
good to know

Suzaku
07-08-2009, 06:29 PM
Also before I can make a character what level and character creation method?

rovic
07-09-2009, 12:32 AM
level 1.............. 32 point buy

Captain_Glycerin
07-09-2009, 05:22 PM
Any limits on races/prestige classes/force traditions (would like to run a Felucian Jedi)?

WhiskeyFur
07-09-2009, 06:24 PM
Sounds interesting, might be worth bringing my furball to the table.

"Furball" = Farghul pilot who had a trace of force sensitivity, just enough to know when the drek was about to hit the fan.

Suzaku
07-09-2009, 08:02 PM
Now I'm thinking of a Kushiban or an exiled Farghul...

rovic
07-11-2009, 01:26 AM
ok ... books that can be used .... core, knights of the old republic, starships, villians, (coming soon so these can be used, have them on order: scum, legacy, jedi academy)

Ok send me an email if you are playing and a character concept ... remember this will be a merc/bounty hunt type game.

Fyi = i will not be on from july 16th to july 23 ...family vacation ... i would like to start the game soon after the 23 if posible

TaiRei
07-11-2009, 02:32 AM
I'm a Kel Dor Jedi. Should be interesting I'm writing the concept treatment right now.

rovic
07-13-2009, 07:33 PM
Ok people here is a brief write up on the galaxy as it stands in Legacy Nightmare

A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far, away ….

It’s been 200 hundred years since the Vong Invasion; the galaxy is at piece, but for how long. The Galactic Empire has expanded greatly, and not by war, not many trust the Galactic Alliance and its Jedi any more. Some systems have denounced both governments and are trying to establish their own galactic government. Most of these system governments are not doing to well, plagued by pirates, or civil war or much worse, they tend to call on one government or another to bring piece. But there are a precious few systems that do very well.

The Galactic Alliance
The Galactic Alliance sprang forth from the New Republic during the Vong Invasion, the Republic collapsed under power hungry autocrats, a few key senators and high up military leaders broke away and formed the Galactic Alliance. Luke Skywaker and his Jedi Knights reformed the Jedi Order and sided with the Galactic Alliance, together they were able to bring the Vong Invasion to a stop. The galaxy was split and rendered into many separate factions. The new Galactic Alliance no longer the most powerful in the galaxy and its military almost decimated from the war with the vong, drastic steps had to be taken, and a new clone army was created.

The Galactic Empire
The Galactic Empire has gone through many changes since the time of Darth Vader and Emperor Sidious. No longer is it the Humans only club it once was. Many races have joined willingly. It also has a force using tradition of its own, The Imperial Knights. The Empire still relies on a superior military presents to keep law and order, but the current emperor, Emperor Fel, rules with a just hand, even if its still clad in iron.

The Core Worlds
Corisaunt may be the center of the galaxy but it is no longer the center of power. The last remnants of the republic have banded together and formed a government of its own. Seeing a need for peaceful negations the core has become neutral territory, needing an unbiast defense force the core worlds have taken a page from the past with some advancement and created a droid defense force.

The Mandalorians
The Mandalorians have reestablished a place in the galaxy, not only for them selves, but for the Jensaari also. Ruled by the Mandalore they still are mainly nomadic but a few cities and industries have come into existence. They have become the main mercenaries in the galaxy.

Yuuzhan Vong
The Yuuzhan Vong have settled the “Rogue Planet” and have become a minor government to them selves. Few of them are seen in the galaxy.

Tell me what you think ..... and just to let you know, if you know anything about the era, as you can see i changed alot of the details, like the Sith have not yet started to hunt the Jedi or other force users YET

Other Players Information
First level characters
32 point buy for stats
its going to be a bounty hunt/ merc type campaign
Books alowed to be used are:
Star Wars Roleplaying Game: Saga Edition Core Rulebook
Starships of the Galaxy
Knights of the Old Republic Campaign Guide
The Legacy Campaign Guild
Scum and Villainy
Jedi Academy Training Manual

Any questions just post here or email me.

Have 2 confermed character so far:
a Ewok Scout (kryeed)
a Kel Dor Jedi (TaiRai)

The rest of you if your still playing give me a shout! I need to check your character out before we start playing! I want to start in 2 weeks (befor the end of the month)

Final note: I will be handing out extra xp for good background stories on the characters .... dont make them too long. ;)

Captain_Glycerin
07-13-2009, 09:03 PM
How do you feel about PC Sith? (Thinking of going Seyugi Dervish, Prolly Cathar or Nosaurian(sp?), basically a hunter for the One Sith) If they aren't allowed, Plan A: Felucian Scout, a decendant of one of the survivors of the Ossus Massacre, following in his footsteps by studying Vong Biotech in order to help with the restoration effort. Ancestor was a Jedi healer, has some of the knack (am taking healing transfer as part of my power suite). Also, is the Improved Battlestrike technique allowed?

rovic
07-13-2009, 09:32 PM
Improved Battlestrike technique .... if its in one of the books in the list it alowed ... (i have not got scum and villainy, lagacy campaign guide or jedi academy yet , but i have ordered them.... should have them this week some time .... snail mail is slow ...lol) as for the races cathar is good to go, will have to check on the Nosaurian. if you can tell me where the right up for the race is or send it to me.

rovic
07-14-2009, 06:23 PM
Update
I got my order in today, so there may be some changes in the Galaxy information ...
I also created a Group called Star Wars Legacy ... so all the players please join, all new information will be posed there!

Suzaku
07-14-2009, 07:43 PM
Question, what time and day is the game going to take place?

rovic
07-14-2009, 10:04 PM
Day and Time is still up in the air ..... need to know when every one can play

and just a reminder i am on vacation for a week so i wont be on starting the 15... see ya when i get back

and there will be a change in player information of the galaxy.... i will post that when i get back

rovic
07-15-2009, 11:18 PM
the changes are posted in the group discusions

rovic
07-29-2009, 06:58 PM
well still have lots of room for players

russdm
08-26-2009, 09:14 PM
If this is still going to run, i would like to join up.