PDA

View Full Version : Conquest of Bloodsworn Vale - D&D 4e/Pathfinder setting - NYC

mandisaw
07-02-2009, 02:26 AM
I'm looking to start up a weekly D&D 4e game for the summer, either after-work one evening per week or Saturday afternoons.

The game's a fey-heavy wilderness adventure set in the Bloodsworn Vale of Paizo's Pathfinder universe using 4e rules. If you've played Paizo's Bloodsworn Vale module (W1), the premise will be familiar, but the plot's different, so feel free to join us anyway.

This will be a first 4e game for most of us, so if you're looking for a patient introduction to the new system, we're learner-friendly. We're also a "grown-up friendly" bunch of 30-somethings.

We'll do a hybrid of in-person meetups (in the city, probably at the Citicorp Atrium) and online sessions, likely using MapTools (with text or voice chat - whatever works best for people).

If you're interested, just drop me a line at (my P&PG username) at rpg.flowerstorm.net, or post any questions here on the thread. (Player questions feed my hungry pet sphinx. *grin*)

Pelias
07-02-2009, 08:44 AM
Hello,

Thanks for the private message inviting me to your game. Have you already settled on when you'll be playing? I'm usually free after 5:30pm during the week and could easily be at the Atrium around 6:00pm. Wednesdays I'm not free until 7:00pm and my current regular D&D game is usually Thursday night, but we may be switching to Tuesday night.

I've never played Pathfinder, but the game I'm in now is using 4th Ed rules so I'm moderately familiar with them. I have a few friends that might also be interested in gaming so please let me know how many players you still need.

Thanks!

mandisaw
07-02-2009, 08:09 PM
We haven't settled on a specific weekday - it depends on everyone's schedule, but 6-ish seems to be a good meetup time. Email or PM me and I'll send you the more detailed info on the setting, premise, and starting character specs.

We're in character creation right now, with one player crafting a tough-guy warforged fighter and another putting together a Taldoran paladin (he's aiming for a Three Musketeers vibe). If you want to join us, just look over the info and send me your character idea or char. sheet and we'll hash out a meeting day.

I want to keep the group size manageable, but at this early stage, you're more than welcome to pass along the campaign info to your buddies and see if they're interested. Worst case, maybe a couple of them have to be occasional recurring characters rather than main PCs.

mandisaw
07-05-2009, 05:16 PM
We've still got room for one or two more players, if anyone else is interested in joining our campaign.

mandisaw
07-28-2009, 11:48 AM
We've just gotten underway, but lost a player due to Real Life (TM). Our sessions are on Tuesday evenings, and we've got a fun, lively group. If you're interested in joining our exploration of the fey-blighted Vale, send me a PM and I'll send you the details.

mandisaw
06-08-2011, 10:23 AM
Campaign Ended

Our campaign ran for several months and ended last year, but you can look into the Arabian Nights-styled campaign I'll be running in summer/fall 2011.