PDA

View Full Version : Serenity Alone in the Black

Jackmoore
07-01-2009, 02:40 PM
Welcome fellow browncoats (And you slimy alliance types). We have a call to join the crew and make a living out in the black of space. The captain is looking for some with experance or none for that matter that have a good sense of adventure and a daring soul to join the crew and keep flying. If you interested let me know. we meet every saturday (in arlington right now but thats about to change to hurst)

Let us know if you want to join.

Werekoala
07-02-2009, 04:19 PM
What time on Saturdays?

Elguapo72
07-02-2009, 08:39 PM
I'm so down for a game of serenity
Drop me an email:biggrin:

Bearfoot_Adam
07-02-2009, 09:41 PM
Damned large country we live in. If only I were closer

stray
07-14-2009, 08:06 PM
OMG... I would be SO interested in joining your game!

Email: ampchevy88@gmail.com

Jackmoore
07-29-2009, 03:39 PM
Now we have two sessions under our belt.
The crew

Captain Yuri- aka the crazy Russian. Commands his ship with an iron fist covered in a velvet glove. Likes to give the Feds headaches (Read Feds as GM)

Justinian Edward Batholomew the Third- Ace pilot former brown coat. Drinker gambler purchaser of hookers. A slow souther drawl of a gentleman with the crack shot reflexes of a gun slinger

Chief "Stunty" Ryan- The three foot mechanic. Obsessed with the ship. Works harder than almost anyone on the ship. Something those that enjoy breathing appreciate. Has a favorite wrench.

Dr Hex- silent as the wind armed to the teeth and a blood and dirt kinda doc. Hes the rough and tumble kind of doctor. Not afraid of nothin.

Sam- Brown coat sniper with the 103rd over landers. Stand up combatant and good with a long rifle. Able to walk soft into position and hit a target at three hundred yards. now the unofficial client relations officer because she speaks better English than the captain.

So far the crew has transported food, shooting ice rats in the process.
Sold "tractors" and "Tractor fluid" to some unscrupulous characters on whitefall. (PS if you don't get the quotes they smuggled guns in the tractors and tractor fluid)
Then they were duped into boarding the nostromo in a debris field and chief Ryan was molested by an "Alien". Was yanked off by hex when he was placed in an MRI. Because the Alien was a robot. (HA Gotcha there are no aliens in Serenity) Now the cunning of the captain and the tenacity of the crew allowed them to overpower the criminals and turned them into the feds orbiting Athens.
Then they were sent by the captain to sliver hold where they found a reader and drunk as a skunk gunslinger. They managed to black mail a very influential member of parliament while on a cruise liner. Problem was a paramilitary team took command of the cruiser looking for something. Through a combination of luck skill and stupidity they managed to eliminate the more dangerous units, but the engines were now off line and the mechanic was on the wrong ship.
Of course the Pilot then took it on himself to aim their ship at the damaged ship and toss the little mechanic out the airlock on to the damaged ship. Of course he failed to tell Stunty of the plan. Although he was aware of it about the time Jeb tossed him though space. Jeb then piloted the Dao Long Bau over the hole as the cruiser fell into the atmosphere. Stunty was able to repair the engines and there was an controlled crash saving thousands of lives.

Imagine what will happen in the next mission. If your interested in joining the crew let me know.