PDA

View Full Version : Gamer's Cereal, lets think of some great names for it...

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
07-01-2009, 11:55 AM
Gamer's Cereal, lets think of some great names for it...inspired by Arkhemedes and Soft Serve found on these boards. Thanks to both of you for my epiphany for this thread. You both deserve some of the credit.

We are all aware of some great cereals of the past, like Cookie Crisp, Kapn, Krunch, Count Chocula, Franken Berry's, and so on.

So here is how this thread works: I want everyone to come of with some gamer-themed names for breakfast cereal. I care not which rpg you use for your inspiration, just use that inspiration and share what you come up with with the rest of us.

Just go crazy, everyone. I don't even care if it would be a great name for a cereal that would encourage Goblins, or Orcs to eat it. You're the marketer, and you got to sell it to <insert humanoid/monster race here>. What clever name would you put on the cereal box?

Here's my first suggestion: Dwarven Treasure. It looks like Kapt. Krunch except their are golden coins and colored gems to be found within. Yeah, i know, kinda weak. My challenge to all of you: Best my idea!

Sports/Breakfast drinks are fine too. Thanks spotlight, for your suggestion.

What share you?

spotlight
07-01-2009, 12:35 PM
HMMM... I don't know about cereal but how about a sports drink? VooDoo Doll Drought It even comes with its own (a-hem) straw.

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
07-01-2009, 12:40 PM
HMMM... I don't know about cereal but how about a sports drink? VooDoo Doll Drought It even comes with its own (a-hem) straw.
Obviously targeted towards the undead, witch, and necromancer crowd. :eek:

Tamburlain
07-01-2009, 12:45 PM
Gnome Nuggets?

Arkhemedes
07-01-2009, 12:50 PM
Hmmm...How about Melons and Marshmallows - the cereal for mind flayers!

(btw, couldn't decide how to vote - so I went with everything!)

Soft Serve
07-01-2009, 02:40 PM
Merrow Mellows.

(Merrow are Aquatic Ogres. I opened my MM and said "whatever I find I'm targeting" and I found them on 199 so there you go.)
--- Merged from Double Post ---
Vampire Spawn.

hmm...

How to target a Vampire Spawn...

Do you wake up out of your coffin, look at yourself in the mirror (to no avail) and sometimes find you've got a bit of human flesh in your teeth? Are your victims in the night hiding away from your face in fear of being eaten, or in fear of your nasty breath? Try this new Bloodpaste. It helps fight the rotting smell of morning breath, which could literally wake the dead!

RoryN
07-01-2009, 02:58 PM
Goblin Gruel, for those cold mornings when your get up and go has got up and gone!

Soft Serve
07-01-2009, 03:03 PM
Fire Giant Flamethrower Sauce

For that cajun invasion into your boring, spiceless, foodstuffs.

RoryN
07-01-2009, 03:16 PM
Orkie-O's (excuse the spelling)-made from the ground bones of specially selected adventurers. No cheap halfling fillers! Now with more ground elf than ever before!

Panthro82
07-01-2009, 04:03 PM
LEVEL UP cereal! For that gamer who needs a +3 boost to their day!

Harwel
07-01-2009, 04:06 PM
GURPS Cereal. Stays crunchy even in milk.

korhal23
07-01-2009, 04:19 PM
Fiddly Bits.

Arkhemedes
07-01-2009, 04:54 PM
Raisin Brains - another fine cereal for mind flayers

Panthro82
07-01-2009, 09:55 PM
Cinnamon Bones Crunch

Soft Serve
07-02-2009, 11:21 AM
Goblin Gobs.

Marshmallow filled chocolate pieces that turn your milk brown!

(admitedly this one is more targeted at children...Much like cigarettes.)

prinnycook
07-02-2009, 03:43 PM
Gelatinous Marshmallow Cubes

Arkhemedes
07-02-2009, 03:53 PM
Frosted Flinds - Dragons say, "They're GRRREEAAAATT!!!"

Panthro82
07-02-2009, 04:43 PM
Beerios, for the dwarf in us all.

Arkhemedes
07-02-2009, 05:07 PM
Enchanted Charms - pink harpies, yellow moondogs, blue stirges and green slimes! Aye! They're magically delicious!

Razmus
07-02-2009, 09:58 PM
Instant Otyugh Oatmeal, tentacle flavor -- now with FUN SURPRISE!
Every packet contains a bit of offal or random carrion, and yours COULD contain a free MAGIC ITEM*. Contains more than 100% of the recommended daily requirement of dung.

*Chance of winning magic item varies. Not all magic weapons glow. Unlabled potion bottles should be consumed at one's own risk. Offer not valid in Krynn or Megalos.
:peep:WARNING: Do not put Otyugh Oatmeal in a garbage disposal rated at less than 200 HP! If tentacles gain mobility, please vacate the premises immediately and contact the proper authorities for proper disposal.

:thumb:And remember kids, keep an eye out for our Extra Crunchy "Treasure Type Q 'Granola' Clusters" on your next visit to the provisioner. Guaranteed to contain more minerals than a dirty dwarf! :thumb:

More drunk moms choose tasty PROSIT BRAND CEREAL for their little hobbits.

Genesplicer
07-02-2009, 10:15 PM
Amber O's. Anything else is just a shadowy reflection.

BrotherDog
07-03-2009, 03:41 AM
A new flavor of Chex called-

Constitution Chex

traesin
07-03-2009, 04:17 AM
Amber O's. Anything else is just a shadowy reflection.
oh that's a good one.:biggrin: I love those books.

Troll Treats- one box and you will never need to buy them again!*

*do not keep near open flame.

(Me and my co-workers used to do this with Barbie when I worked in the Toy dept:biggrin:)

Soft Serve
07-03-2009, 01:32 PM
Instant Otyugh Oatmeal, tentacle flavor -- now with FUN SURPRISE!
Every packet contains a bit of offal or random carrion, and yours COULD contain a free MAGIC ITEM*. Contains more than 100% of the recommended daily requirement of dung.

*Chance of winning magic item varies. Not all magic weapons glow. Unlabled potion bottles should be consumed at one's own risk. Offer not valid in Krynn or Megalos.
:peep:WARNING: Do not put Otyugh Oatmeal in a garbage disposal rated at less than 200 HP! If tentacles gain mobility, please vacate the premises immediately and contact the proper authorities for proper disposal.

:thumb:And remember kids, keep an eye out for our Extra Crunchy "Treasure Type Q 'Granola' Clusters" on your next visit to the provisioner. Guaranteed to contain more minerals than a dirty dwarf! :thumb:

More drunk moms choose tasty PROSIT BRAND CEREAL for their little hobbits.

The best thought out one yet.

prinnycook
07-03-2009, 09:24 PM
Cthulhu O's, you will go mad for them.

Genesplicer
07-03-2009, 09:31 PM
Trix Exalted, 3 bonus stunt die in every box!!

cplmac
07-08-2009, 06:23 PM
Frosted Mini Pixies: for everyone needs their daily allowance of pixie dust.

Panthro82
07-09-2009, 02:40 AM
Vice Crispies - To satisfy the degenerate in us all!