PDA

View Full Version : Oak Ridges 4E Adventures

Vectorman
06-29-2009, 12:24 AM
A casual campaign, running through the published adventure series. Currently level 6, in the tail end of Thunderspire Labyrinth.

Melee characters and a healer desperately needed. The current group is:

Dwarf Fighter
Tiefling Ranger
Human Wizard (that recently died and is being raised)
Drow Shaman (also died, being left to rot [wizard player's second character to cover the healer gap])
Eladrin Wizard
Shifter Sorcerer (flavoured and minor-house-ruled to be a were-rabbit type)

We play every Sunday, 1-6 or so, we order pizza halfway through, and generally get through two encounters per session. We're working to bring more roleplaying into the sessions, but most of the current players have one or less years of experience playing D&D (myself [the DM] and one player have been playing for a couple of years).

We need a player or two to bring in a Leader role, and/or possibly cover the Sorcerer (or replace with another Striker), as her player is leaving soon.

BrokenCompany
06-29-2009, 11:50 AM
Hi, My name is Mike and I would be intrested in joining you're game. Im 26 and have been playing all sorts of role-playing games since I was about 15 so I got plenty of experence. I would enjoy giving the leader role a try for as of late I have only played a 4ed wizard in the LFR. So let me know if you want me in you're gaming group. Hope to hear from you.

Vectorman
09-07-2009, 09:29 PM
With the start of the school year, my campaign is looking for some players to fill in the gaps left by others leaving. We're down to three players with four PCs, with all four roles covered nicely. Thus, any class and race is welcome, as we are between adventures and will soon be moving onto Pyramid of Shadows.

We've had great success with our previous addition to the party (the poster above). Send me a message or email if you want to discuss character options. Doesn't matter if you're experienced or not, as long as you know how to play and think you would fit in well with a group of low-twenty-somethings-year-olds.

Chotto
07-08-2010, 07:30 PM
Hi There,

I have been playing for sometime mainly 3.0 3.5. I have not really played anything on a regular basis, since I moved to the area and am interested in finding a group. I have yet to explore 4.0 but I am interested in doing so, and I love a good fighting campaign.

Thanks,

Chris

cjcromac
02-07-2011, 04:43 PM
I would also be interested in finding out if this is still happening or if it could get started again with enough interest.

Dalquist
03-04-2014, 10:50 AM
I'd be interested in joining if this game is still running.

BrokenCompany
03-05-2014, 12:56 PM
Sorry but your a little late, this group split up about 3 years ago :ohwell:

Dalquist
03-06-2014, 11:58 AM
Thanks for letting me know! Looking at the last post date I suspected it might have split. That's unfortunate, I'm in Markham and it's tough to find games outside of the downtown core.

Chotto
03-07-2014, 07:53 AM
Thanks for letting me know! Looking at the last post date I suspected it might have split. That's unfortunate, I'm in Markham and it's tough to find games outside of the downtown core.
Yup it definitely is, especially if you are a player and not a GM. By the way I too am still interested.

Dalquist
03-08-2014, 01:26 AM
If you're still interested I found at least 1 person (and possible 2 more) on Nearbygamers.com and were trying to put a local game together. I can keep you up to date or you can join the group "Looking for group or players in or around Markham" on nearbygamers.com. My name on that site is also Dalquist.