PDA

View Full Version : Looking for D&D group

Jeloseth
06-28-2009, 08:42 PM
Looking for players for a D&D game in the Forgotten Realms setting. Version used is up to the players. 3.5 or 4e. Everyone will be level 1 characters. Races will be limited to +1 ECL. Warning: This game is meant to be played by mature players. The players do not have to edit themselves in any way. Games will be played on Saturdays, 10 est, 9 cst, 7 pst. Game info will be held in the first session. Contact me if you wish to play. Also, prior to game time, run character histories by me. Character creation must be done with me, being as that it is done by diceroll. It will be done on the channel. 4d6's, lose the lowest number. 4 sixes equals 20.

JERK
07-11-2009, 03:41 PM
This is an online game right? If so, I'm interested, send me a message and tell me what you have in mind.

gecko155
07-11-2009, 04:29 PM
I would indeed be interested as well. Im not exactly sure how I can contact you, though other than right here.

Q-man
07-12-2009, 08:15 PM
I'm interested in the game. I'm in the Eastern time zone, so I'm curious how late you'll be playing till. Starting at 10 means it'll be ending late, I should be ok with that just expect me to get erratic as time wears on.

When will be the first session for this? I'll have to start working on a character for it. Assuming I'm allowed in I'd like to roll with a leader class if thats alright.

kantou
07-12-2009, 08:41 PM
i will join your campaign ^^

maddogdeuce
07-12-2009, 10:52 PM
Myself and a friend of mine are very interested in joining a game. We are both very serious players when it comes to fleshing out characters and enjoying the actual act of RPing, as well as the tactics of combat.

We are more comfortable with 4E rules.

I'd love to communicate about playing if the game is still open.

doerrtea
07-13-2009, 04:20 PM
I too would enjoy to play with 4e rules. I already have an interesting character I think I would like to play. I use the WotC character creator for 4e characters, I'm pretty sure that they keep track of the die rolls...is that ok?
--- Merged from Double Post ---
Well, na never mind I'll just roll the dice with you and fill it in later, that way you all can trust it more :)

UndeadJack
07-24-2009, 02:37 AM
i would be interested in playing :) msg me if possible thanks :)

doerrtea
07-25-2009, 02:43 AM
I was never contacted about this game? So...I'm gonna assume its a no go...other wise contact me.

KuroFluff
08-10-2010, 07:07 AM
I'd be interested in playing. Let me know.

domjunky
08-19-2010, 07:26 AM
if you're playing 4ed, still any room? i want to try it out