PDA

View Full Version : 4E Forgotten Realms Campaign

Aerendir
06-28-2009, 06:55 AM
Campaign seeking one or two new players to round out party in 4E Forgotten Realms setting. We play bi-weekly on Saturday nights at present, sessions typically lasting 4-6 hours starting Saturday night and lasting through Sunday morning. This schedule is fairly static, though the hours are able to be negotiated to shorter playtime if necessary.

The party currently consists of four players; Cleric, Fighter, Paladin, and Ranger.The campaign allows any character class or race from PHB1&2. We are presently a more combat oriented group, but the players are looking to incorporate more role-playing into the game, so role-playing oriented players would be a nice addition.

We are hoping to play a couple of trial sessions with prospective additions to ensure that the group meshes well and would like to ensure that this fact is known up front. If interested, please feel free to contact me via email for further details.

Dougieguy01
09-08-2009, 10:22 AM
Hello, I am a student who has been desperately looking for a group for while now. I have experience in 3.5 ed but unfortunately none in 4th but I am very willing to learn.

My Email is iamthedouginmich@netscape.net .

Thank you very much. I hope to hear from you soon.

PS: Can a wizard join your party? If not I have other ideas as well.