PDA

View Full Version : D&D 4.0 Forgotten Realms/Homebrew World

TheNo1Yeti
06-27-2009, 08:35 PM
Greetings and well met.

I am wanting to start up a D&D group for 4th Edition. I currently have one player who is interested (my roommate) and would like a group of about 4-5 players total just to give a well balanced and unique group dynamic.

As far as time goes I would like to do this either Monthly as a sort of episodic adventure or at the most every two weeks. Would prefer to do it on a Friday evening but would be open to Saturday afternoon as a last resort.

Game would be at our house in Beaverton right by two bus stops and down the street from the max station. I smoke but I do it outside only. House is clean despite having a dog and a cat (for those of you with alergies). Patio is right outside the living room incase anyone else smokes.

I am more than willing to DM but if someone just has a hankerin to do it I would be more than happy to be a player instead.

The setting is a bit of a hybrid between Forgotten Realms and my own homebrew world. I try to keep a nice balance between combat and interactive roleplay. I have all of the books as well so the only thing you would need to bring bookwise is the players handbook if you have it (hopefully I'm not the only one who would have it as that is bad form) and whatever other materials you felt you needed to make your experience more enjoyable.

If interested feel free to reply on here or by sending me an email (theno1yeti@gmail.com) or private message. Hope to hear from people soon and pleasent adventures!

TheNo1Yeti
06-29-2009, 05:29 PM
Have another person who is interested. Would like to get at least 2 more people, preferably 3. Oh yea, and I have air conditioning for when it gets hot this summer so we can game comfortably in the cool. ;)

Bearfoot_Adam
06-30-2009, 12:11 AM
I'd be up for a once a monther. We'll talk this sunday