PDA

View Full Version : Problems putting a Charicter together.

cg0101
06-26-2009, 03:13 AM
I am having trubel understanding how to give my guy skills, traits, talents and feats.

I am also some waht confused as to how one worksout ones HP.

Any help would be welcom.

Citadel
06-27-2009, 12:16 PM
The info for talents and skills are in the Class section SWSE core book. Each hero class will either get one feat every even level, and one talent every odd level. Keep in mind some feats and talents need a prerequisite, but it will say if it does or not. As for the number of skills there in the same section for what ever class you are using so it will list the number as well as what skills are class skills you can take. These will be the only skills you can take unless you take a feat that letís you use a cross class skill as a class skill. Hit Points are as follow what ever class you take youíll have a X number of points + Constitution Modifier and every level youíll roll a D? for what ever class you take + Constitution Modifier and that is your hit points. Hopefully this helps.

cg0101
06-28-2009, 02:13 AM
Right thanks, maybe I just havent been reading the ruelbook with the requierd attention.

Inquisitor Tremayne
07-02-2009, 10:13 PM
Page 13 of the core rulebook has the steps laid out for you.

Good luck!

Let us know what kind of character you are making!

cg0101
07-03-2009, 03:56 AM
thanks for that i seem to have missed those two pages.

I was thinking of puting together a Corellian mercenary kind of like Han just with out the morels.

this is the same system that they used for Kights of the Old Republic I and II isent it?

Inquisitor Tremayne
07-04-2009, 10:17 AM
thanks for that i seem to have missed those two pages.

I was thinking of puting together a Corellian mercenary kind of like Han just with out the morels.

this is the same system that they used for Kights of the Old Republic I and II isent it?

Well, The Revised Core Rulebook is the edition that KotOR I & II are loosely based on.

Saga edition is that latest version of the RPG and they do have a KotOR Campaign Guide for Saga Edition.