PDA

View Full Version : Maptools / Ventrillo D&D 4e Wens. 7pm-1am (ish)

Skipatlan
06-24-2009, 04:02 PM
We run a game wensday nights from 7pm until 1ish, sometimes earlier. We currently run two games, and alternate weeks.

Game 1 is Scales of War with players at level 3, just finishing module 1. Looking for a Defender type character, even a defender hybrid would work really well. Anything in DDI allowed for use.

Game 2 is a homebrew Forgotten Realms game. Players are at level 4, and we are doing 300% xp to get to paragon quickly. Looking for a pure defender, but will consider a hybrid. Prefer to stay within books, but I'm a pretty reasonable guy.

If you want more information, please don't hesitate to contact me at Skipatlan - at - Gmail - Dot - Com

We would love to have interested persons sit in on the game tonight, 6-24-09 at 7pm est.

korhal23
06-24-2009, 07:58 PM
Wish I'd seen this earlier. Send me a message if you still need a player, I have a few ideas, and have no problem playing a defender.

neoookami
06-25-2009, 01:19 PM
Would've loved to have sat in on the game had I noticed it on time. I'd be interested in joining either game if you're still looking.

Elf Lover
06-26-2009, 09:46 PM
I have never played DND online but I am game if you are willing to work with a newbie. I have also never played 4e I have only played 2e. Contact me if you are interested. This sounds pretty cool to me.

doerrtea
07-07-2009, 01:12 AM
I'd love to join either of the campaigns. I'm available most hours of the day most days of the week. I have MapTools however I will need help using it as I just downloaded it in hopes of finding a campaign. I have all 4e books available and am enthusiastic about playing a defender. I like the Idea of the role and have been contemplating different ways to play that character. Please email me @ matt063@msn.com as soon as possible so that we can begin discussing joining your campaign.