PDA

View Full Version : GM Created World, all new

kameli0115
06-23-2009, 04:09 PM
please email me for more details, we are still very flexible with days and times, as we do not have all the players we need. Thanks!:confused:

rurikjapa
06-24-2009, 04:35 AM
Hmph, as a longtime DM, very fond of homebrew worlds, what is yours like? Would this be an in-person game or via e-mail?

kameli0115
06-25-2009, 01:12 PM
In person game 4h edition. I like the creativity presented when a world is made from scratch. I don't want to mislead you however, On many occasions, in an effort to avoid restrictions of a completely planned world, I simply plan an outline and fill the rest in as I go. (Hence the lack of descriptions on the forum). It would be in person ( We are in Warsaw,IN). I will have more details in a few days after I have more plan time and see what other gamers would be interested in seeing in a new world. If you have any suggestions or are interested, let me know! Thanks!;)

Drist
03-20-2012, 09:32 AM
I live in Gary, IN and since I'm a little ignorant about geography, how far away are you from me? Just asking this first before I express my interest in your game idea.