PDA

View Full Version : World of Guild

Castagir
06-22-2009, 08:07 PM
Custom made world (just ask for an electronic copy for reference) that uses multiple-DM-style of play so all get to have characters and also all contribute to the story and background. We play once per week, usually later (after 8 or 9) on Saturday nights but occasionally on Friday nights or Sundays (depending on schedules) but we do play once a week regardless of whose there or not. Like to have fun and also keep it above age 21 please (a few beers during play is not unheard of). The world was created by myself and another author - even if you can't make it to the game, if you want a copy just let me know - we think it is a great and flexible world to play in! 50% combat and 50% roleplaying - we like to keep play moving fast, furious and fun. If it takes you longer than 30 seconds to tell us what spell you are going to use then your spellcaster falls dead from a brain hemorrhage or heart attack from a nervous breakdown. We like to have the episode finish at the end of the evening rather than walk down a hallway and finish one room of the keep before the birds start singing in the morning and our girlfriends/wives complain about us getting home too late at night (or morning). If this sounds like t good game for you - please let me know! Hope to hear from some of you!