PDA

View Full Version : D&D 4ed

grungemunky
06-20-2009, 09:28 PM
I'm looking to start playing D&D 4ed, but I am a complete newbie. I have the 3 core books, and I've been learning the mechanics of the game. However, it has been very difficult to find groups in my area. Anyone out there willing to work with a neophyte player for an online game?

Dragon_wolf
06-20-2009, 10:35 PM
I know it's not ideally what you want, but I am running a Play by Post 4e game. Once things settle down a bit this summer I may start a Maptools game on the weekend again in 4e.
Check out the Slow Haven: Staff of Wandering post. I'd love to have you join the Play by post game if you are interested.

Honez
06-22-2009, 07:51 PM
Hey there,

I am new to 4e as well, and have participated in a couple pbp games, and I am looking to expand on that into some more real time mechanics.

PM me if you find anything or if there is anyone in need of a player.

berginyon
06-30-2009, 05:56 PM
hey guy's i'm new to the game as well, ive just got the basic 4th e rules, but will get the books, i've got openrpg, for online play.

SilverD20
06-30-2009, 08:59 PM
Hey, I've been playing D&D for about two months now and i'm still kinda new but i my group thinks i'm pretty good for a new guy, so PM if you need another player.

Weirdokiller
07-01-2009, 12:16 AM
If you can get this working I would love to join! I love D&D and I have experience, just message me and I'll join.

**EDIT** I can only play if the game will be played online. Please send me a message telling me if this is online or offline. Thank you!

Dragon_wolf
07-01-2009, 05:24 AM
It looks like there are quite a few of you that are looking for an online game. I wasn't going to start a game until later this summer, and even so it will probably take me a few weeks to get things set up.

I am willing to start a new game in Maptools, 1st level start, anything currently published.

Will have to play Saturdays any time, or Sundays from 4-8pm Eastern. If this works for any of you PM me. I am definitely away the 11th and 12th so can't start before then, and will be away at least 2 other weekends before September. (Probably only 2 though).

If i get enough interest I'll look to start maybe the weekend of the 18th?

berginyon
07-06-2009, 09:07 PM
sounds good let me know when and where to meet?

doerrtea
07-07-2009, 01:33 AM
Love to join. Saturday 4-8 is almost perfect cause the parties don't start till 9 at least. I'd love to play this 4e campaign. I am new to MapTools, but I hae all 4e D&D books, I have a strong understand of RPG's however and I love both combat and role playing aspects of the game.

email me at matt063@msn.com (http://www.penandpapergames.com/forums/matt063@msn.com) if you're interested in having me in your campaign.

negZero
07-08-2009, 07:49 PM
Am in too but only if we can play Sunday 4-8.

JERK
07-10-2009, 08:17 PM
I'm looking to play a game too, so if there is room send me a message.

psych2l
07-11-2009, 10:01 AM
Also interested, hit me up if there's room.