PDA

View Full Version : Do you love Firefly & Podcasts, then this thread is for you.

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
06-19-2009, 03:28 PM
Do you love Firefly & Podcasts, then this thread is for you.

Ran across this on another site and wanted to share it with all of you technically evolved Firefly fans.

Firefly Podcasts (http://serenityfirefly.com/firefly_old_wounds_rss.php)

http://serenityfirefly.com/firefly_old_wounds_rss.php

Reap the benefits of Thoths Web Omniscience.

Enjoy!

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey, Tamerath. A little birdie gave you up(see poll). I must kill your character next game we play! he he <evil dm laughing> :eek:

Give a shout out from me at your next game. I miss you evil basstarrds!

Arkhemedes
06-19-2009, 06:43 PM
Wow, Tamerath, I wonder who the low-life was that ratted you out! Whoever it was sure deserves a swift kick in the shin! Of course, you know I'd never do such a thing, right?

templeorder
06-19-2009, 06:53 PM
Thats some slow stuff... or maybe i'm just not getting any love....

Drivvic the Southlander
08-05-2009, 08:46 AM
I have no life... wait, yes I do. This poll was tricky.

Wulvaine
08-06-2009, 04:04 AM
I'm gonna say I think that podcast is dead. Just a hunch.

Slipstream
08-06-2009, 02:40 PM
Haven't listened to this yet, but thankful it didn't turn out to be one of the other Firefly podcasts out there. One of them in particular... goes a bit too far. While I love the show/movie/comics to death, the fans can sometimes take things a little too far and make it a bit scary... even for this geek. I wonder if Browncoats are the new trekkies, to the point of alienated outsides who just 'don't get it'?

Maybe you haven't seen it to the extreme that I have, I don't know. But sometimes I wish they would just chill out a little bit.

Marley117
08-29-2009, 10:33 AM
Firefly! -twitches-

I am sad to say, or actually not sad, but I may be one of those Browncoats you mentioned Slipstream. Course, I don't corner people with a knife and force it on them, or stand on the corner and preach....much :P

Honestly though, I absolutely LOVE Firefly. It is probably the best show I have ever seen. I wish it would come back. It's a way of life ;)

michael
09-01-2009, 06:20 PM
yay firefly!
yay thoth is lifeless! Say, aren't you some kind of necromancer anyway? I believe being "lifeless" is a benefit for a necromancer...

Pale Master?

Tim Burton?

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
09-01-2009, 06:35 PM
yay firefly!
yay thoth is lifeless! Say, aren't you some kind of necromancer anyway? I believe being "lifeless" is a benefit for a necromancer...

Pale Master?

Tim Burton?
Yes, i get some bonuses. :D