PDA

View Full Version : D&D 4E Forgotten Realms

bushidowarrior
06-14-2009, 07:51 AM
My friends and I play a Forgotten Realms campaign--D&D 4E. We have 3 pcs and we're looking for one more. Most of us are in our mid to late 20s. We play twice a month, Friday nights, for about four hours per session. We enjoy roleplaying quite a bit, but the action--for the most part--resides in combat. The DM is very knowledgable about Forgotten Realms as he's been playing in that campaign world for years. Email me: ericwhite@hotmail.com

Stitch
06-18-2009, 03:17 PM
Hi Bushido.

I currently play 3.5e with a group in CT (used to live there), but I've been hoping to also find a more local group in northern Jersey.

I haven't played 4e yet, but I've been making my way throught the PHB and am definitely interested.

I'll shoot you an email, but if you happen to see this first, feel free to reply if you still have an open space.

bushidowarrior
07-22-2009, 06:37 AM
The position for this gaming spot has been filled. Thanks to everyone for all of their interest!

Arganova
02-12-2010, 10:16 AM
seeing as the last post was dated quite a bit of time ago, if your in need of a player please contact me at: johndamianrivera@yahoo.com. I've never actually played a game before but I have all of the 4e core rule books and have developed a slight understanding of the game.
thanks.