PDA

View Full Version : Derro# - New FREE Character Record Program!

TheMrMystery
06-13-2009, 07:14 AM
Hey! Looking for a FREE yet easy to use and expansive character record program? Come check out Derro# at derrocreations.org (http://derrocreations.org)

The program is currently in beta, but we have been working on it for over six months, and are ready for users to start play testing it. It's designed for 3.5 rules and will remain free indefinitely, no matter how awesome it gets =)

Features include:

Full SRD spell resource files (still need some updating so double check their accuracy)
Complete stats with automatic calculating of pretty much everything.
Tabs include Stats, Skills, Equipments, Feats, Spells, Effects, and a handy Notes page.

Please come check it out!!

nijineko
06-13-2009, 12:06 PM
i use crystalball (http://www.crystalballsoft.com) for this, myself. but i'm always interested in what tools are out there.

TheMrMystery
06-13-2009, 02:13 PM
We appreciate any feedback we can get, and do actively look at the other "pay" to use character records, we still feel our program is unique enough to attract a solid user base, and hope it will grow to be as powerful as some of these others.

But for now, Derro# is looking to be an easy to use character manager, where you can personalize every aspect of your character!

If you have any questions reply here or sign up on our site above!

Thanks!

Baldwin Stonewood
06-13-2009, 02:40 PM
Thanks for the link. I will check it out.

nijineko
06-13-2009, 10:13 PM
if a tool is not cross platform compatible, i seldom bother with it. i do not have easy access to a pc on which i can run admin privs., at current. the website looks nice. dotnet? bleh. so far, it rates a +1/-2.

TheMrMystery
06-13-2009, 10:22 PM
It'll be cross platform in the later versions, right now that's not so important.. and this is D&D not magic! ;-)

nijineko
06-13-2009, 10:26 PM
i can live with that. besides. my hasty once-over is a very shallow look... i suggest to everyone else looking the program over to ignore my comments until after you've had a chance to give it a try. my comments simply reflect my circumstances, and should not be taken as a commentary on the usability or usefulness of said program. =D