PDA

View Full Version : FATE System Online

ACollectionOfHats
06-11-2009, 04:16 PM
There's something I want to do. I want to run (although I would also love to play) a FATE system game, specifically I want to either play Starblazer Adventures, or Dresden Files (What? I know, just wait for it).

In reference to Starblazer, a friend gave me as a gift his copy and I really like it. If I were to run it it'd be a little Star Wars, some Star Trek, more Flash Gordon, and quiet a bit of old school Dr. Who. I really like the FATE system and SOTC is cool, but Starblazer is a milieu more my style and I really like the cooperative setting creation.

And Dresden Files. It's not out yet. I'm not a playtester. If any playtesters want to run an online game then I will sell my body on the street in order to earn the money to bribe you (a joke), if not then I'm willing to kitbosh it. What I mean by that is that I'm willing to work with the other players to hack the system together out of the FATE SRD, online materials, the character templates released by Evil Hat, and especially the podcasts and blogs of playtesters, yanking as much information from them as possible for character creation, city conversion, and aspects.