PDA

View Full Version : Initiation Day! Last day of school fun. Who's celebrated them?

Arch Lich Thoth-Amon
06-11-2009, 01:50 PM
Initiation Day! Last day of school fun. Who's celebrated them?

From 3rd grade through Jr High, or 8th grade, we had what we lovingly refer to as Initiation Day. Initiation day is we prepared weeks in advance for by accumulating Nair Bombs (in egg shells), rotten eggs, and anything else we thought of.

Last day of school we all dressed like crap, knowing full well that our clothes most likely will be destroyed. The older kids would wait for us at our bus stops and get us when we got off. Luckily for us, our bus drivers would pass certain bus stops to go to the next one. Once stopped, we would jump out the windows and door and run for our lives, seeing the gang of older kids running towards us. Throughout the rest of the day, roaming groups of big kids would hunt us down, and of course, we did our best to get them back. No self-respecting kid would ever run and hide in the house, after all.

This was great fun, memories that will last a lifetime. Ahh, good times.

Anyone else have this kind of last day celebration, and if so, please share details.

What share you?

templeorder
06-12-2009, 07:08 AM
1) Swirly
2) Running around the quarter mile loop with peanut butter under your arm pit and eating it after
3) Pushing a peanut across the mens room floor with your nose at the end of the day
4) Perfume and lipstick

I got #1 and #4 - these were all standard for my jr. high. The only reason i did not get #2 and #3 is because i kicked Kelly Cowdan in the chest while his buddies held me from behind and for 2 weeks i got the tar beaten out of me after getting off the bus in the afternoon... instead of the rest of my "initiation".

And i am proud i broke the cycle of violence. Sadly, not because i crusaded against it, i just did not care to take the time out - it would have cut into gaming :mad:.

Panthro82
06-12-2009, 10:29 PM
we actually had an initiation day at our high school. It happened early in the year. Seniors would initiate the freshman. Unfortunately for everyone after us, my senior class got it banned.....lol

Oldgamer
06-13-2009, 11:51 AM
Yeah, my senior Last Day someone crapped in the auditorium, another guy ran from room to room spraying pepper spray and closing the door, and I had sex in an old, abandoned hallway of the school ... an awesome day indeed.

Panthro82
06-13-2009, 01:35 PM
we made a batch of cookies with ex lax and handed them out to all the freshman. that was the worst prank. they all hit the toilets around the same time of day...lol