PDA

View Full Version : Blugar's World

Willy
06-11-2009, 01:40 PM
I've been running campaigns for over 20 years in "Blugar's World". The fantasy religions and politics lead to many of the plots, as do the actions of the players. The system is a homebrew - a little of D&D (old school), a little Paranoia, a little GURPS, but it doesn't really fit into any of those. It is skill based, so you can shape your character in the way you want it. There is magic, and scarce high-tech, but mostly low tech. Less hack and slash, but be ready for a fight or two a night. As you explore the world, player knowledge fills in the gap left by not having preprinted books.

I'm starting a second group of players on Friday evenings. I'm going to start at a low level, and let the characters mature over time. The world is firmly formed, the religions long established, the story line open to whichever direction you take it. I'm looking for players who want to grow characters with some role playing.

Harwel
06-11-2009, 02:23 PM
Plugging for Will, my wife and I joined this campaign recently, and we're finding it very good so far.

Lesuit
06-23-2009, 03:01 PM
If so, how often do you play and what hours?

CJ

Willy
06-24-2009, 10:07 AM
Starting on July 3rd, almost every Friday from 7 to 11 or 12.

anticipatient
06-27-2009, 06:39 PM
My friend and I might be interested. Email me if you're still looking for players. :)