PDA

View Full Version : Metairie, LA

Pauvis
06-08-2009, 08:35 AM
Hey everyone, I have started a new campaign in Metairie. We are still trying to settle on a day, but it is looking like it will either be tuesdays, wed, or saturday nights. Also, we may have a player whos house we can play at, which will then set the night for saturday, otherwise we will be at BSI comics by Lakeside Mall on either teusday or wed. If you are interested, let me know.

Ursine Wave
06-09-2009, 06:56 PM
Hey, Pauvis.

I'd be very much interested in playing. It's been a few years since I've had a group and I'm frothing at the mouth to get some gaming in.

I'm just about to start a new job, so I'm not sure what my schedule's going to be like quite yet, but I can get something regular figured out, I'm sure.

Got any details about the campaign? House rules? Banned books?

Since it's 3.5, the first directions I always want to go in when it comes to characters are Cleric, Warblade, or possibly Factotum (haven't gotten to try it yet).

fuzzus
06-27-2009, 09:00 AM
Hey guys, I'm interested. I've been dying to actually play a game rather than run one for a long time now -- and though I've been wanting to play 4E, I certainly won't turn down a good 3.5 game. :) Do we have any details on game world, allowed books, starting level, etc? Looking forward to it! :laugh:

khare
06-27-2009, 11:24 AM
You might want to try cross posting to my forum at http://www.nolarpg.com

Its a non-commercial site for gamers to find gamers in the New Orleans area.

And there is a con coming up in Baton Rouge soon. Next weekend I think.

I went to BSI this week for the first time. I saw the upstairs area but the guy there said it was mostly for card games. He didn't think any table top games happened there.

My group is currently playing shadowrun on saturday evenings... in about 6 hours in fact. We haven't found a stable location yet.

fuzzus
06-27-2009, 02:29 PM
I like the NOLA RPG site -- been wondering where the local community's been hiding! -- but I get an error when I try to make a forum account. What's up with that?

Pauvis
06-29-2009, 07:39 AM
ok, we are goin to finish the first adventure tomorow, tuesday june 30. The game is still at BSI. Just so yall know if you join this game the times are never truly the same every week. I have to scedule this around work and my pregnant wife. the game will start at 10am, chacters are 3rd lvl. If you do join, please note, we NEED rougeish, spellcasting, ect, we have fighters. I do hope to see a few more people there.

Ron