PDA

View Full Version : Keep on the Shadowfell

Amphiprison
06-05-2009, 05:00 PM
Hi, my name is Dennis and I'm looking to get a 4th edition D&D campaign started here in Norristown, PA. I've just moved from the Lehigh Valley, so I have a pretty flexible schedule at present in terms of when I can DM- currently looking at Friday evenings from 6:30 pm to 10 or so.

What can you expect? Well, I do my best to run the kind of campaign my players want to play. I often fine-tune my adventures and NPCs to what my players expect; no sense in trying for a roleplay-heavy environment if the players just want to kick down doors and grab some loot, and vice versa. That said, given my own preferences I tend to run provocative, challenging campaigns that test a character's virtues as much as their skill-at-arms; the best characters in my games are the most proactive, flexible, and engaging. I've run modules and I've run custom-brewed campaigns, I've run hackfests and I've run combat-free campaigns. I'm comfortable with anything, so long as my players are on board and ready to run.

Message me here or reply to this thread if you have any questions!

Amphiprison
07-23-2009, 10:48 PM
Bumped- still looking for players! I check this site regularly, and I'm not going anywhere soon!

amack1976
08-30-2009, 09:45 AM
Hey there. My name is Mack and I recently noticed your announcement on the message boards regarding your new campaign looking for players. I am looking forward to getting back into gaming after an absence of a few years and I think a gaming group like yours is exactly what I'm looking for. Personally I enjoy story and character based games and I'm excited to try out the new rules. I'm willing to fill any role that the party may need. I have a demanding work schedule and hopefully we'll be able to make time timing work. Please keep me in mind when adding additional players, I would be interested in meeting to discuss your game. Thanks.

Mack

Amphiprison
09-01-2009, 05:01 AM
Good deal! Check your PM inbox for details.

Amphiprison
09-28-2009, 04:43 PM
The campaign has gotten off to a good start! As such, this campaign will no longer be open to new players, but I *will* keep a waiting list just in case one or more players drop out. Just reply to this thread or PM me and I'll add you to the list!

A few things I ask of potential players for this campaign:
-Please be able to make it to the game by 6:30 pm and stay till 10 pm at least
-Please be able to come at least 75% of the time, holidays notwithstanding

If you can't meet these requirements, you probably won't be able to play a major part in the campaign and you probably won't have as much fun. I may be running additional campaigns in the future, so if you're in the local area, feel free to PM me with your availability and I'll do my best to let you know about future campaigns!