PDA

View Full Version : Light Crusader's 4th Edition D&D Group

Doug James
06-04-2009, 11:49 AM
We love 4E! We've been playing for a year and a half and are currently at 11th level. We hope to take the campaign all the way to 30th level.

We game at Lost Legion Games and Comics on Five Corners in Charleston.
Come check us out! No need to commit to anything, we welcome the curious to come by for an hour or two and see what we're about and if playing with us is something you might like to do.

I'm currently full up for players, but contact me anyway. I may have an opening in the future or I may be able to help you find a game. There are several Pathfinder games going on as well.

surveyo
08-05-2009, 07:57 AM
It has been approximately 8 years since I have played and would like to get back into it. I haven't even seen 4e, I've played 1e and 2e. My favorite characters to play are thieves and mages. Please email (cmartin@aci-wv.com) me directions to your dungeon. It would be 3 to 4 weeks before I could start.

Thandras
01-13-2010, 01:03 PM
I've not used this site much so really not sure of the proper procedure to make contact with anyone. None the less, I'm interested in 4 E. I haven't played D&D for a long time (2E) but am looking to get back into it. If you still need members, please email with directions and gaming times... or if you want more info about me ask away. I tend to lean toward the rogue/ranger type characters but have played clerics/paladins as well.

dabeaches65@hotmail.com

Thanks for your consideration

Thandras (Tim)

LastMystic
09-26-2010, 12:46 AM
Hey there I've been playing a chopped up version of 3.5 for about a year now and I'm really interested in joining a group but so far nada in my area besides yours. If you get an opening send me a message at (aov99@live.com) I hope to hear from ya soon.